Sign in to follow this  
SkyNight56

Failed to sync account. Steam

So, Earlier this summer I was getting bored of Star Conflict and was looking through Steam when I found Crossout. A game also by Gaijin.. Played it ok, it was a good game. But when I  wanted to play Star Conflict again, I get "Error Linking Steam account". I looked it up on the Gaijin support site and the problem was listed there with solutions on what to do, but with doing so, both a) the settings no longer existed and b) It didn't work... Ive been locked out of the game all summer and I am hoping someone knows how to fix this. I removed Crossout from my steam library as well as deleted the Steam ID attached to it but it still doesn't work...

StarConflictError.PNG

4 hours ago, SkyNight56 said:

So, Earlier this summer I was getting bored of Star Conflict and was looking through Steam when I found Crossout. A game also by Gaijin.. Played it ok, it was a good game. But when I  wanted to play Star Conflict again, I get "Error Linking Steam account". I looked it up on the Gaijin support site and the problem was listed there with solutions on what to do, but with doing so, both a) the settings no longer existed and b) It didn't work... Ive been locked out of the game all summer and I am hoping someone knows how to fix this. I removed Crossout from my steam library as well as deleted the Steam ID attached to it but it still doesn't work...

Contact ot support please https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict

Sign in to follow this