Deelena

Coub contest (Discussion)

Recommended Posts

Does this mean the winner has been chosen? Who was it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Does this mean the winner has been chosen? Who was it?

 

Yes, Koro, xThunder, and Papy as far as how I get this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

 

Yes, Koro, xThunder, and Papy as far as how I get this.

Oh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but what about the Th'ak'Len?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

33 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yeah, but what about the Th'ak'Len?

idk , I figured they would have put up a poll somewhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

 

idk , I figured they would have put up a poll somewhere

 

That would be fair.

But then you would win all rewards for first three places. :good:

Nicely done by you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

But then you would win all rewards for first three places. :good:

2

"The authors of the best entries will receive White Evolution Pack, Blue or Red Evolution Pack Evolution Pack. The number of prizes is not limited!" - contest rules

I think its only a coincidence that they only picked 3 winners (it would probably be too cheese if they had everyone win). Also I think there's only one audience choice award, they only mention one weapon being given out and one audience choice prize:
"Additionally a unique weapon “Th'Len AK 11-17” will be awarded as an audience choice prize!" - also the contest rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but what will be determined as an audience choice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

"The authors of the best entries will receive White Evolution Pack, Blue or Red Evolution Pack Evolution Pack. The number of prizes is not limited!" - contest rules

I think its only a coincidence that they only picked 3 winners (it would probably be too cheese if they had everyone win). Also I think there's only one audience choice award, they only mention one weapon being given out and one audience choice prize:
"Additionally a unique weapon “Th'Len AK 11-17” will be awarded as an audience choice prize!" - also the contest rules

 

Ok Ok,

 

I don't really care about rewards in this contest

 

No offense to others that entered this contest but

I'm just saying that in my opinion, you made the best three short videos :good:, nothing else.

That is all :yes_yes_yes:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

I'm just saying that in my opinion, you made the best three short videos :good:, nothing else.

1

 

Heart_symbol_c00.png

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yeah but what will be determined as an audience choice?

the last time they did audience pick it was through a poll but who knows, they haven't put one up yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2018-08-15.thumb.jpg.a8104f0c11afa912cdf.

 

Hmm... the Russian forums got 3 audience choice awards but we got 0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, look at all those tabs, also, adequate kobe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

???????? So the winner doesn't automatically get the alien doohickey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess not, I don't know if the winners can even get those, afaik audience prizes are given to people who didn't make it in the list, which is actually a better thing to have in this scenario than 3 days of premium and 500 GS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I guess not, I don't know if the winners can even get those, afaik audience prizes are given to people who didn't make it in the list, which is actually a better thing to have in this scenario than 3 days of premium and 500 GS.

Then where is my crazy alien gun lol.

 

But in all seriousness gg to winners. Was fun to learn about this different video platform and play with short video editing. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I guess not, I don't know if the winners can even get those, afaik audience prizes are given to people who didn't make it in the list, which is actually a better thing to have in this scenario than 3 days of premium and 500 GS.

one of the 3 evolution pack winners also won the audience choice award, so I guess then there were 4 winners of the alien gun?
 

Pilot WarloRD (also a winner in the category "Audience Choice")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

one of the 3 evolution pack winners also won the audience choice award, so I guess then there were 4 winners of the alien gun?
 

Pilot WarloRD (also a winner in the category "Audience Choice")

Oh yeah, I didn't notice that, 4 winners? How many people participated in here? 5?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Oh yeah, I didn't notice that, 4 winners? How many people participated in here? 5?

Yea only 5 but still, there were only 11 people who entered on the Russian forums, about 1/3 of the contestants won the gun... Why haven't we even heard anything about it on the English forums yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't tell me that the audience choice would be between the two forums and not separated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heck

 

Actually come to think of it, they will make it available in game, of course, for a wholesome grind that is not going to take long and not be random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

@CinnamonFake @Deelena It has been 4 days since the winners were announced and there's still nothing about the audience choice award?

 

Tho I did get in-game rewards in 2-3 weeks.

But I'm still waiting to get all rewards that were listed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scanning... no loot found... no loot found... where's my reward? I can't find it! Akaurl?!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.