Deelena

Star Conflict 1.5.6 (Discussion)

7 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

No it's not... the missile launcher has to be aimed, or the missiles just fly somewhere. Taking the ability to lock on to a target and calling that self playing is ignorant.

Plus it deals no significant damage, whatsoever... just like any other inteceptor weapon...

Tai'kin can stay alive very long if flown by a halfway competent player, but to be actually effective in it, you need to be quite skilled at the game.

OK you are skilled because you play with Tai'Kin

you see this Detonation was excellent;

http://prntscr.com/kevsbk

first to hot join on winning team that was pure luck and then this underpowered ship that can go 700 even with bomb did all work.

Taikin dies at almost any scratch when not having emergency stasis installed. It's only good for low ping players.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

you see this Detonation was excellent;

Detonation is a stupid gamemode to begin with

On 8/3/2018 at 7:46 PM, UKGen0 said:

Do some worldwide giveaways for once, you have the people there to present them

Unfortunatelly, I have not got a single reply from the forum moder on Facebook, for almost a year, although they used to respond before, and even sent me some cool presents! :fed002:.           I guess, it needs a lot more attention if somebody needs more money and sells containers and boxes and DLC and OP stuff. Also, many people say that their support does not like English. In Russia English is not popular. However, many IT-professionals are learning English there. So, maybe they need bigger salaries or some deeper motivation.

Why not visit your old friends? Do those messages get burnt automatically? :storm:36.000 people:
https://www.facebook.com/StarConflict/

tempsnip.jpg