Deelena

Star Conflict 1.5.6 (Discussion)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

It is still grinding my gears how obvious the superiority of premium ships like the Stingay is. Its like you dont even want to hide the increasing p2w mentality.

 

Even more so, that yet another patch has passed without fixing that.

 

I do agree with you that Stingray is op but still,

 

This your statement hmmm.  You do know that Stingray was obtainable by quest? And you can still get parts-chips for it by playing R10 PvP-PvE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Schwarzschild said:

Speaking of which, why did the Star Marathon got removed :<

 

 

 

Every quest is removed after some time don't know why.

But some quests were repeated after some time not many but still...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could remove the capability for them to install ALL the unique modules of their rank, but instead to only have their special stuff, that would still leave most of them with no unique modules, and not even all the premiums that have unique modules have 3 of them, without counting the special module, so then they would be left being as strong, if not slightly weaker than standard ships, with the only advantage being a bigger reward yield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Schwarzschild said:

Then what about ships like Karud or Archelon? These ships have their own set of unique modules that are counting towards the module cap.

If the cap is reduced to only 1, these ships would lose their unique combinations of modules.

These ships would of course be able to use their own unique modules.

7 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

 

I do agree with you that Stingray is op but still,

 

This your statement hmmm.  You do know that Stingray was obtainable by quest? And you can still get parts-chips for it by playing R10 PvP-PvE?

I am aware of that, i got the ship this way myself. I hate however how the meta is that heavily dictated by these ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

I am aware of that, i got the ship this way myself. I hate however how the meta is that heavily dictated by these ships.

I have stingray and honestly spam it, because it's so reliable, with the great fed gunship stats + being able to use microwarp, but my most vicious slayer by far is still Singularity...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Make premium ships only able to use one unique module,

Ew no

8 hours ago, Scar6 said:

remove superior passive effects from ships like loki, cutter, and so on.

Agreed. Exclude premiums from all rank bonuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can somebody finally explain how much the Cup is? :017:

I feel demotivated without seeing its price, because it can be just 900.000 Credits for days of grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ew no

Agreed. Exclude premiums from all rank bonuses.

Hmm no. Exclude all ships from rank bonuses.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yayyy and now I'm gonna miss a day of parts because my hecking isp decided to botch maintenence on our line. Whoopee.

 

When does this event end again?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long until the event for Dyrnwyn is over? Currently, there is one more activator required (30 central processors).

 

I also want to know why you haven't fixed a bug with missing Mysterious Containers in Empire and some other sectors?

Spatial Scanner suffers some of its value because of this!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Koromac said:

one more activator required

How??? I have like 50 parts left to get.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here, 60/90 for Dyrnwyn, 60/100 for the cup, there is time until August 9 for the activators and the xenochips, so that's 15 days, we don't know about the cup, but I don't think they will let players have more than one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2018 at 3:07 PM, Koromac said:

How long until the event for Dyrnwyn is over? Currently, there is one more activator required (30 central processors).

 

I also want to know why you haven't fixed a bug with missing Mysterious Containers in Empire and some other sectors?

Spatial Scanner suffers some of its value because of this!

Koro gib me ur acc so I can check new stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Koro gib me ur acc so I can check new stuff

 

Some new LRFs with Ace auto aim modules were made.

You would be happy with that I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

 

Some new LRFs with Ace auto aim modules were made.

You would be happy with that I guess.

You talking about the high noon module for 1011? If so that's no excuse to start raging on LRF's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You talking about the high noon module for 1011? If so that's no excuse to start raging on LRF's

Hmm since you mention it it might be that certain LRF drone that is a size of micro locator have extra big auto aim assistance and extremely big survivability ....

 

but 

 

You got this all wrong. 

 

First of all I'm not raging.

And 

Second Tillo was extra good in all LRF frigates.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

 

Some new LRFs with Ace auto aim modules were made.

You would be happy with that I guess.

How does it work? Does it keep target beam on locked thingie or it just increase autoaim range? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

How does it work? Does it keep target beam on locked thingie or it just increase autoaim range? 

It has the same aim-assist cone as normal disint. Only real problem is durability of the drone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Second Tillo was extra good in all LRF frigates.

 

Never thought I'll see the day when the words "good" and "Tillo" are used in the same context! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Never thought I'll see the day when the words "good" and "Tillo" are used in the same context! 

:lol:

 

How would you call his playstyl in LRFs?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It has the same aim-assist cone as normal disint. 

 

I can not agree with you here.

Drone can't miss if you use any bigger ship than inty if you are closer than 3.5-4.5km.

Even people that play LRF a lot told me that aiming is much easier than with other LRF ships. 

 

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

 real problem is durability of the drone.

Agreed....

Yes this is big problem as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

:lol:

 

How would you call his playstyl in LRFs?

Derp :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.