Deelena

Entry 82 — Spaceball

69a44844bc5d672bc725372182d2.jpg

Pilots! We continue to acquaint you with the latest developments that will appear on the game servers in the future updates. Among them, an improved trading system, new game modes, improvements to existing modes and of course, new ships! Today we will tell you about the new PVP mode — Spaceball.

Sports is money. Especially in difficult times, when law and order barely exist. People need to relax. Top managers of the corporation ‘Sci-Tech Universal’ jointly invested capital in the revival of the once popular game ‘Spaceball’.

In the system ‘Velorum’ they bought a complex of enterprises for collecting and cleaning water and in an extremely short time built the ultramodern ‘Golden Sci Arena’, ready to receive thousands of spectators and provide live broadcasts to all systems of the fringe sectors. 

Team members enter the arena with gates. The task of each team is to score as many goals as possible in the opponents' net. Possession of the ball, accurate passes to allies, defense of their goal, goals scored — all this will certainly lead your team to victory! And most importantly, all pilots can become participants of the matches. 

You just have to wait a little bit longer! Follow the news, and see you in space!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

Star Conflict's rocket league? I'm already seeing that 7 classes is obsolete in this mode. Sounds like terrible idea.
Please bring balance to pvp and tournaments back first.

• Upvote 3

Does this mean that battle royale comes next? :D

+

Yaaay. Finally, some entertaining looking mode where we might be able to mess around with each other. Just don't make it a rare event based but regular daily mode.... Moaaar of these unique maps.

Asdfghjkl what is this is this a joke

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Asdfghjkl what is this is this a joke

What ya mean?

I will just stay away from this game mode ... i got no problem with it as long as it does't give gamebreaking rewards to participants.:dntknw:

• Upvote 1

C'mon. This is going to be an arena mode that so many wished for. Looks very much like the game called Rocket League.

And I was even wondering why the **** devs didn't make something for the world cup in their country.... I guess I will have to take those thoughts :secret: back.

This is unusual^^.. but i'm very curious about it.

Ps: defend the goal with a destroyer lol

I wonder if the "...thousands of spectators and provide live broadcasts..." will really be a thing...  

Thing is , if this game mode do well, the game might grow up in popularity and get more players to play the game. And who knows, maybe i'll truly start playing the game again

It might be fun, I'll surely give it a try. The bright side is that it will be balanced lol.

On the other hand, I just finished watching a video on PUBG dying because they focused on releasing content instead of fixing the game...

Guessing the focus won't be on killing each other. Ship builds should have a role still.... I don't know how the two could work together tho.

If Zabivaka isn't one of the super OP AI bots playing this game I don't want any part in it.

3 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

If Zabivaka isn't one of the super OP AI bots playing this game I don't want any part in it.

too bad it's branded.

1 minute ago, SINaka said:

too bad it's branded.

Cool cya. No more reason to play.

Just watch, cuz we might get some serious tasks for hefty rewards in this mode... :p:

8 minutes ago, SINaka said:

Just watch, cuz we might get some serious tasks for hefty rewards in this mode... :p:

I want a flail to flail around with lmao

3 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I want a flail to flail around with lmao

Your polyp ship needs that in each one of its arms.

I can't help but to think of this 

91+vC-NeQrL._RI_.jpg

also, rocket league sub mode, ah why not.

Pokemon Mendes & Guardian YO!