Sign in to follow this  
luingiorno

Places to farm Beryllium in Open Space?

for now , you can't get beryllium taking ore under rocs.. you need a spacial scanner that you can get only with gs.

with it, you can find a lot of mysterious containers (except in empire sector,don't know why...)

these container can give you craps but also beryllium enriched or impure, neodium plate or impure, éléctrum enriched or impure

Also  1 millons credit  or 300k, a lot of vouchers from any faction.

spacial scanner can help you to find easier all ores and also pirates stash,(not easy to find ) who can give you same as mysterious container and more : some iridium (100 max).

well it seem i make a publicity campaing for scanner spacial, but if i didn't have myself i probably found another game  long time ago...

i think this cpu module is the best thing you can buy in this game.

4 hours ago, SheenShade said:

for now , you can't get beryllium taking ore under rocs.. you need a spacial scanner that you can get only with gs.

with it, you can find a lot of mysterious containers (except in empire sector,don't know why...)

Sanctuary still drops it from 'big minerals' for the same weird reason. Currently the only sector with old, 'outdated' nodes.

On 6/3/2018 at 3:39 PM, Rob40468 said:

Sanctuary still drops it from 'big minerals' for the same weird reason. Currently the only sector with old, 'outdated' nodes.

ah, didn't know.

sanctuary is hot to farm, but it's  still possible.

Thx Rob

Technically, Beryllium is available in pretty much every location in Open Space, located in very rare "Mysterious Containers". They can also contain other items, such as a Holo, which yields 200k Credits for Autosell, or also Credits (I got 123k in one of them). I don't know how rare that is, though.

Sign in to follow this