avarshina

No Linux Client lOGIN

I cant have my Linux client Login like before ..

because of : "general error" -->>  major fault 

feels like censorship

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

I cant have my Linux client Login like before ..

because of : "general error" -->>  major fault 

feels like censorship

Have you tired not login in through steam? (either start it directly form the folder ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/star\ conflict/StarConflict or adding -nosteam to the Star Conflict Launch Options in Steam)

On 5/26/2018 at 1:06 AM, John161 said:

Have you tired not login in through steam? (either start it directly form the folder ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/star\ conflict/StarConflict or adding -nosteam to the Star Conflict Launch Options in Steam)

Yes - I've tried (ererything, normal, off-line, w/o steam)-- what would "General error" - error message tell you John? Maybe my gra-card ?????

6 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Yes - I've tried (ererything, normal, off-line, w/o steam)-- what would "General error" - error message tell you John? Maybe my gra-card ?????

I doubt that it is related to your graphics card. "General Error" can be everything.

12 minutes ago, John161 said:

I doubt that it is related to your graphics card. "General Error" can be everything.

Exactly - you seem to have missed the obvious (english) humor/irony --maybe sarcasm .. ;)

( That's why I stated it feels like censorship ;))  why? because 'general error'  is so cheap ... Why not call it '1984-error`?)

5 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Exactly - you seem to have missed the obvious (english) humor/irony --maybe sarcasm .. ;)

( That's why I stated it feels like censorship ;))  why? because 'general error'  is so cheap ... Why not call it '1984-error`?)

Don't expect me to notice any irony in written from at 1:00 AM :D. "General Error" is quite common use for indicating any kind of error that is not defined specifically. But w/e I rarely see any program that gives you usefull error message by default.

If issue repeated, please, make new bugreport with logs and screenshots