avarshina

No Linux Client lOGIN

Recommended Posts

I cant have my Linux client Login like before ..

 

because of : "general error" -->>  major fault 

 

feels like censorship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avarshina said:

I cant have my Linux client Login like before ..

 

because of : "general error" -->>  major fault 

 

feels like censorship

 Have you tired not login in through steam? (either start it directly form the folder ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/star\ conflict/StarConflict or adding -nosteam to the Star Conflict Launch Options in Steam)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 1:06 AM, John161 said:

 Have you tired not login in through steam? (either start it directly form the folder ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/star\ conflict/StarConflict or adding -nosteam to the Star Conflict Launch Options in Steam)

Yes - I've tried (ererything, normal, off-line, w/o steam)-- what would "General error" - error message tell you John? Maybe my gra-card ?????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Yes - I've tried (ererything, normal, off-line, w/o steam)-- what would "General error" - error message tell you John? Maybe my gra-card ?????

 

I doubt that it is related to your graphics card. "General Error" can be everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, John161 said:

I doubt that it is related to your graphics card. "General Error" can be everything.

Exactly - you seem to have missed the obvious (english) humor/irony --maybe sarcasm .. ;)

( That's why I stated it feels like censorship ;))  why? because 'general error'  is so cheap ... Why not call it '1984-error`?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Exactly - you seem to have missed the obvious (english) humor/irony --maybe sarcasm .. ;)

( That's why I stated it feels like censorship ;))  why? because 'general error'  is so cheap ... Why not call it '1984-error`?)

Don't expect me to notice any irony in written from at 1:00 AM :D. "General Error" is quite common use for indicating any kind of error that is not defined specifically. But w/e I rarely see any program that gives you usefull error message by default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If issue repeated, please, make new bugreport with logs and screenshots

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.