Sign in to follow this  
Koromac

Missing sound when upgrading modules in the Armory

Bug report:

What happened?

When upgrading modules with Loyalty vouchers in the Armory, Mark 1-4, if you set Rank specific weapon only, or just Mark specific category (1-4) instead of Any, you will not hear any upgrade sound.

What should happen?

Upgrade sound should be heard at any time when upgrading a module with Loyalty vouchers in the Armory, not just when the setting is set to Any category in the Armory/Storage.

Video:

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Hello! I hear upgrade sound twice on the video. Is there a bug somewhere?

You hear the notification interface for experience from my video instead. That's okay.

When you upgrade a module, there's a different sound, but it's the same one when you upgrade to Mark 2-4.

Make sure that you the Any option selected for Mark upgrades, you will hear it normally then.

If you just buy one module from the Shop, but you select Mark 1 specific Mark category (colored choices), then you will not hear that sound.

Video:

One more thing.

You will always hear 'the upgrade sound' if you upgrade from the ships' slots or Interface, but not if you will have a specific rank range or Mark options selected in the Storage/Armory.

On 5/16/2018 at 9:41 AM, CinnamonFake said:

Now we got it. Thanks!)

Well, this update 1.5.4 still hasn't received the fix I am talking about here. What's going on?

Sign in to follow this