GatoGrande

PvP rewards discrimination

16 minutes ago, niripas said:

Let's start.

A single coop game gives me 20k vouchers for module I need to upgrade. That's under 5 minutes on average. So in 25 minutes (coop is almost instantaneous) I will gather 100k vouchers for this module. Let's compare it to a daily mission from "good old days" that was giving you 87k for tasks like "kill 200 ships in PvP on rank 13 or higher" or "win 10 battles on ship ranks 13 or higher". I dare you to do this in one hour. And we are comparing T5 mission to T4 here. T3-T4 was 29k per day.

T1, fresh account, x2 bonus, 2014:

image.png

T2,  2015, top score:

image.png

That's how T3 PvP  looked a year and a half ago - top score, won game:

image.png

3k vouchers, 110k credits. 

Then it changed to this:

image.png

now fast forward to December 2017, new account, co-op (yeah, even without license R3 in coop was getting more credits than top-score R8 PvP before):

image.png

Year 2018. PvE:

image.png

And current:

image.png

Current synergy gains in PvP, T4:

image.png

Top value is per a single disintegrator shot, bottom - for the kill.

Or...

image.png

You are not honest here,

Last two screenshots are with your main account and max number of ships leveled + premium ships + license.

Please, make this with new account and R5 ship that is not leveled up and then post your screenshot here.

Also do not forget that I'm talking about PvP not PvE or PvAi or Dreads.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

You are not honest here,

Last two screenshots are with your main account and max number of ships leveled + premium ships + license.

Please, make this with new account and R5 ship that is not leveled up and then post your screenshot here.

here you go - tier rushed R7 good enough? It has a premium activated, but anyone can have one every 5 days. Also it's Co-op, for PvP just multiplicate synergy and vouchers by 1.6 (or just treat it as pvp without premium license).

image.png

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

You are not honest here,

Fleet strength bonus was not in the game in your "good old days".

Back when I was leveling, it took me about 1000 PvP (and couple hundreds PvE) games to unlock, acquire and somewhat equip 3x r8-9 ships before I started playing t3, while having 100% uptime license and having ~1.5-1.9 win ratio.

Ranking up in t3+ was painfully slow and took ages comparing to how it is now.

Without mentionning the unfamous upgrade kits mk4. That had a lot of chance to break

What about the Star Marathons? 10 Defence Contracts or Fire Supports for 2 impure neodium or berrylium(most of the times)

12 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Fleet strength bonus was not in the game in your "good old days".

Back when I was leveling, it took me about 1000 PvP (and couple hundreds PvE) games to unlock, acquire and somewhat equip 3x r8-9 ships before I started playing t3, while having 100% uptime license and having ~1.5-1.9 win ratio.

Ranking up in t3+ was painfully slow and took ages comparing to how it is now.

Remember the faction reputation, one contract a time across multiple factions and almost impossible difficult PvEs pre 0.9 era?