Hello again.

I would like to ask some information related with free synergy farming in open space.

1) Best ship. (I imagine a premium rank 15 ship 'cause of the 20% free synergy)

2) Equipment for that ship.

3) Map

4) Method

Hope you can help, thanks in advanced.

Cheers.

Destroyer and Sanctuary or the other jericho sector filled with predator's that not abandoned complex (I forget the name). Halo and photon launcher are very useful as predator's and all alien ships take double em damage .

Free synergy isn't attributed from Open Space.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Free synergy isn't attributed from Open Space.

It is. Or why do I get mail regularly after OS with like 100k Synergy in it?

3 hours ago, ComradeJedus said:

Destroyer and Sanctuary or the other jericho sector filled with predator's that not abandoned complex (I forget the name). Halo and photon launcher are very useful as predator's and all alien ships take double em damage .

If not this, then any ship on Ancient Ruins. Small Crystallids give almost the same amount of synergy, they are weak and fly in packs of 3. Prem ship is better as you will get more free synergy.
Kill aliens as long as you will see positive numbers, if you suddenly see zeros that mean you need to return to station and come back again. There is a limit how much synergy you can get at one undock, around 200k-ish.

Any place with predators and hunters yields most of the synergy points, now when you count in the extras from dlc's and fleet strength it can get doubled or tripled, anyway, EM damage is the way to go and each OS session has a gain limit, once you start seeing 0 syn points for kills it's time to dock.

I would go for the ship you need synergy for, farming it with premiums isnt really efficient, as for the weapon, as i said earlier, anything with EM damage type thats good at killing.