Koromac

The MM - Mobster Maker! - Present your cases right here!

35 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

MM working as it should :facepalm:

http://prntscr.com/j89aii

before I get any smart remark from John161

http://prntscr.com/j89b6q

Here is group queing fault - Im 80% sure Conflict were with Kaskas. And they were still outplayed by Orelus user...

Again, MM doesn't care now what ship you are flying, by giving you bonuses depending on max rank on opposite team. You can que in Dvergr 2 and still get R15/16. MM have anomalies sometimes but most of the time, if you are not in group, its quite fair.

http://it4ly.altervista.org/?ply1=Rob

I don't get to play many PvP lately, but for quite some time, to me, team composition + builds, and how that interacts vs enemy choices have much bigger impact on a final outcome rather than fluctuations in teams "skill" balance. Plenty of time I saw teams of subjectively better players get spawn camped due to builds and roles in play.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, niripas said:

You have 21k pvp battles... So, please troll better.

MM cannot be responsible for what people are taking into the battle. Blue side was frig-heavy, red side was gunship-heavy. After 21k battles, you should know that gunships > frigates.

Also all your accounts have W/L over 2 and you are complaining about MM assigning weaker players to your team or hotjoin you to the weaker team. Where should you be assigned then? 

I am not saying that MM is good or bad here, just what you are showing on those cropped screenshots don't tell any story.

If you are feeling bad about being a fulcrum of a team - make a squad and fly in squads, then you can farm whatever poor souls decide to squad up. 

I'm leveling account here. Man try it now you will see how hard it is. 

And hot joining is really bad, it would be better and easier for MM if we start with the full team.

48 minutes ago, niripas said:

So, please troll better.

:yes_yes_yes:

48 minutes ago, niripas said:

- make a squad and fly in squads, then you can farm whatever poor souls decide to squad up. 

Nope that would not be fair to regular human players.:beee:

Imagine two Orelus with full modules and Focusing Laser. :facepalm:

Someone have to test how MM is working,

it would be lie that all is fine.:dntknw:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Imagine two Orelus with full modules and Focusing Laser.

Ho noes !

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Imagine two Orelus with full modules and Focusing Laser. :facepalm:

This is already happening...6km laser boats sitting behind radar range today. Their accuracy were bad tho, and when you get close they jumped away.

yes  - you can find yourself in 8km cross-fire from 2 or more Orelus