Listick_

Legendary Time: Intercorporate Championship III

On 22.3.2018 at 10:26 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

So no unique modules? If the recon and engineer rework will come out by the time the tournament starts then you might want to ban those too.

See: "17. Weapons, modifications, modules, special modules, ammunitions, missiles, ships which appear in game after and in patch 1.5.0. Journey — are forbidden."

Are any ships prior to SC v.1.5.0  restricted ? Taikin?

I will repeat again: yes, alien ships are fully allowed. Even if everyone want them to be banned, it will not happen, sorry desu~

Also, a little change in tournament details: registration will be closed a little bit earlier (8 of april). Toss-up will be moved as well (11 of april)

Time to bring the old school into play :D

On 21.3.2018 at 9:09 PM, Listick_ said:

18. Cruise engine modification is forbidden. Mk5 Weapon,Mk4 ammunition and Mk5 modules are allowed. Object NY18 - allowed.

What is this heresy?

4 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Mk5 Weapon,Mk4 ammunition and Mk5 modules are allowed. Object NY18 - allowed.

looks like the devs are making it clear that there will be no nerfs for NY18, HELL TO THE INTERCEPTOR PILOTS WHO HATE BALANCE! HAHAHA!

1 hour ago, evo888 said:

looks like the devs are making it clear that there will be no nerfs for NY18, HELL TO THE INTERCEPTOR PILOTS WHO HATE BALANCE! HAHAHA!

Means we are just gonna see more front blaster spam, sucks for the frigboys who can't deal with it

2 hours ago, evo888 said:

What is the problem with the NY18? IMO some active modules are too strong but they are forbidden in the tournament.

55 minutes ago, John161 said:

What is the problem with the NY18? IMO some active modules are too strong but they are forbidden in the tournament.

I think it should only disable standard regen, the ecm energy siphons, engineer energy regen auras, and any other mechanisms that cause energy to be generated outside of the default energy regen

can the turbophaser be locatable in OS afterwards? Please?

2 minutes ago, Listick_ said:

Nope desu~

damn

11 hours ago, Listick_ said:

A little reminder: transfers between corporations will be forbidden after 1 of april 00:00 UTC+3

Why would I ever want to leave mine? CRS is the best corp and is so good that everyone else should just give up on the the tournament because you have no chance. See our tag and run. Hide and hope your death is swift when we find you.

• Haha 4

On 31.03.2018 at 1:41 AM, John161 said:

@Listick_ what is the maximum team size? (players + reserve)

8+4 as usual desu

On 31.03.2018 at 6:57 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Why would I ever want to leave mine? CRS is the best corp and is so good that everyone else should just give up on the the tournament because you have no chance. See our tag and run. Hide and hope your death is swift when we find you.

Nice one :005j:

12 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Y u always give people a headsup ? smh

One hunter fo mah boi foxy pleez, he hungry agin.

7 hours ago, Listick_ said:

8+4 as usual desu

Soo max 12 registered players per team?

Also the part with numbers of teams:unlimited, does this mean a corporation can spam teams or max teams involved is unlimited? Didnt find anything regarding it...

6 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Also the part with numbers of teams:unlimited, does this mean a corporation can spam teams or max teams involved is unlimited? Didnt find anything regarding it...

On 3/21/2018 at 9:09 PM, Listick_ said:

Each corporation can send only one team

16 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Most interesting question hereabout is:  @TheDarkRedFox are you part of the [CRS] team? 

3 hours ago, John161 said:

me so thank you :D

30 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Most interesting question hereabout is:  @TheDarkRedFox are you part of the [CRS] team? 

yesh