mutsami

Front blaster is breaking games.

Dev's pls rly i'm more complainging about this OP *** than when the Tharga came out.

You need to fix it becuz it's broken as f* last game that I did there were 5 OPS in other team. 

If you don't see the problem then you must be blind.

I'm trying to have fun while playing i'm my frigate and get f* by all side's by OPS all the time.

SO do Something about it. 

3 hours ago, XxThe_ImoogixX said:

Dev's pls rly i'm more complainging about this OP *** than when the Tharga came out.

You need to fix it becuz it's broken as f* last game that I did there were 5 OPS in other team. 

If you don't see the problem then you must be blind.

I'm trying to have fun while playing i'm my frigate and get f* by all side's by OPS all the time.

SO do Something about it. 

This game is revolving around you having 4 ship slots and you switching between them when needed.

19 hours ago, XxThe_ImoogixX said:

I'm trying to have fun while playing i'm my frigate

Having fun on a frigate - good joke... but no, seriously: [Energy Converter] how often will i have to say this?

So? Something you can't handle is op? I think not, [Front Blaster] is literally useless in one on one situations versus everything that turnfights.

On 1.5.2018 at 10:15 PM, XxThe_ImoogixX said:

I'm trying to have fun while playing i'm my frigate ..

.. best bets are: Saucer, r15 jeri (prem) guard(s), 101lrf, and wazgot 

5 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Having fun on a frigate - good joke... but no, seriously: [Energy Converter] how often will i have to say this?

.. repeating makes it not better ..

8 hours ago, avarshina said:

.. repeating makes it not better ..

You are probably right... i should not try to help those, who don't want to learn, let them die in their frigates and keep complaining... why should i care.

17 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

I am not sure whether Energy Converter should be the answer to every single new balancing issue :/

1 hour ago, Scar6 said:

I am not sure whether Energy Converter should be the answer to every single new balancing issue :/

It's not the solution for everything ([Energy Leak] for example], but it is for [Front Blaster]... it even is one of the few things, that piecre [Quantum Defence]

16 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

So? Something you can't handle is op? I think not, [Front Blaster] is literally useless in one on one situations versus everything that turnfights.

it's honestly seeming more and more like you are the sole holder of this opinion

6 hours ago, Farfalla said:

For when the enemy covert ops must be punished

10dfaf8ca6c71db3c587b06ba980c9b6.png

This abomination killed my engi more than it should. Absolutely zero defence against - just click and boom. Only way to is to keep myself out of torps that hurt my defence capabilities a lot.
Like locking modules with dazzler/energy gun is not annoying enough.

19 hours ago, Scar6 said:

It really should not, but what can we do? Devs really seem to like handing out some broken guns every here and then.

Looks like the devs think that a +5000 dps easy to use weapon with aimbot is a good idea and will not broke pvp matches, anyways got my singu and it is time to kill no skill fb users

1 hour ago, SniperNoob117 said:

Looks like the devs think that a +5000 dps easy to use weapon with aimbot is a good idea and will not broke pvp matches, anyways got my singu and it is time to kill no skill fb users

My friend came back to see what's new. The first question she had was "what's wrong with all those straight flying covert opses?!" Then she took her command and made 30 kills in one game... There is a screenshot of this somewhere on the forum. 

16 hours ago, Farfalla said:

For when the enemy covert ops must be punished

10dfaf8ca6c71db3c587b06ba980c9b6.png

Fighting stupidly design stuff with another stupidly design thing.

Good Good.

7 hours ago, Rakza said:

Fighting stupidly design stuff with another stupidly design thing.

Good Good.

Star Conflict meta 2018 in a nutshell.

:007_2:

On 3.5.2018 at 8:40 AM, Flash0914 said:

You are probably right... i should not try to help those, who don't want to learn, let them die in their frigates and keep complaining... why should i care.

Spoiler