mutsami

Front blaster is breaking games.

Recommended Posts

Ill spam this thread until the weapon gets fixed. Im really convinced im not imagining things, devs please pay more attention before you release new weapons T_T

screenshot-180311-184509.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not, these guns are for the garbage pilots who don't want to learn. I've said things are broken so many times and nobody cared, finally nice to see others joining me. Gun's like deconstructor or even Frontal Blaster or hell Dazzler Railgun have NO place in this game.

Deconstructor: it's an overpowered close-range coil-mortar  with way too high of damage and ROF. It's critical chance is way way WAY too high for it's special effect and the critical damage is up there as well.

The FB is by far the stupidest. It might be frontal firing but it ALSO increases strafe/rotation by 50% It needs to be HARD to AIM! It's easy now! It' s even easier if you have low ping like 99.99% of the Russian player base does even EU/SA. The ROF is bad as well, slap one iridum on golden eagle with the crew and you got yourself 570 RPM which fires SO MUCH FASTER without one iri. Try it.

The Dazzler: Crystal Mines were bad enough, now they introduce a GUN on an ECM that increases your module cool down time STUPIDLY! Your modules are your LIFELINE if you get hit by this kiss them goodbye for it's active time, if you are trying to dogfight someone with this gun? Forget it you wont be able to EVER use your modules. I've met it 1v1 and after a couple good hits(it stacks btw) I was at 200 seconds on a 14 second module. It's stupid. 

 

In a nut shell, the developers create or rather simply ask what the Russian part of the game--- players want, make them and break PvP even more. All these guns are just pathetic. There is NO skill anymore. I want dogfights with Shrapnel Cannon or Kinetic Supercharger! This entire game is become a huge garbage pile thanks to careless developers ( open test server and maybe it wouldn't be so bad) and players that don't know any better. I don't know about any of you but I personally don't abuse broken modules. I use my normal guns on my NORMAL ships. Check my Atlas some time. I have them all. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

Deconstructor: it's an overpowered close-range coil-mortar  with way too high of damage and ROF. It's critical chance is way way WAY too high for it's special effect and the critical damage is up there as well.

Even when it's now halved?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, niripas said:

Even when it's now halved?

 

Yes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, niripas said:

Even when it's now halved?

 

It's not nerfed? My Golden Eagle build has the following stats:

  • 2124 Damage/hit
  • 71 RPM
  • 2512 dps
  • 55% chance(100% with harmonic drive)
  • 101% damage bonus
  • 50M explosion radius

Pirate Orion/Adaptive W 2

  • 4725 Damage/hit
  • 71 RPM
  • 5591 DPS
  • 55% chance(100% with harmonic drive)
  • 137% damage bonus
  • 50m explosion

On top of an extra 600 damage every other shot. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Valkyrie(if you have command)

  • 5740/hit
  • 71 rpm
  • 6792 DPS
  • 55% chance(100% with harmonic drive)
  • 137% damage bonus
  • 50m explosion

5740/hit that's explosive, spread doesnt matter its countered by the explosion radius. 

Compare this to NORMAL guns.

Pulse Laser W focusing

  • 502/hit
  • 285 RPM
  • 2384 DPS
  • 55% chance
  • 111% dmg bonus

Pirate Orion/Adaptive W 2

  • 1129/hit
  • 285 RPM
  • 5362 DPS
  • 55% chance(100% with harmonic drive)
  • 137% Damage Bonus
  • This gun requires every hit to count, it's an over-time gun. Deconstructor is not.

Shrapnel Cannon

  • 2041/hit
  • 95 rpm
  • 3230 DPS
  • 55% chance
  • 111% Dmg

Pirate Orion/Adaptive W2

  • 4592/hit
  • 95 RPM
  • 7270 DPS
  • 55% chance
  • 137% Dmg

This gun requires every shrapnel  to hit the target. You can just fire a homing explosive charge and deal this much damage. 

 

Let's try FRONTAL BLASTER.

  • 604/hit
  • 570 RPM
  • 5734 DPS
  • 53% chance
  • 136% damage

Pirate Orion/Adaptive W 2

  • 1359/hit
  • 570 RPM
  • 12910 DPS
  • 53% chance 
  • 162% damage
  • Critical damage hit(at 53% chance I had to include it. 53% per SHOT AT 570 RPM!?!?!) that's 9.5 shots/sec.: 3560/hit OR 33 THOUSAND DPS

Valkyrie w Pirate Orion/adaptive etc etc

  • 1485/hit
  • 570 RPM
  • 14k DPS
  • 53% chance
  • 162% damage
  • Crit: 3890/hit OR 37K DPS 

Let's get kinky.

Valkyre W pirate orion/adaptive etc etc with FULL photon -150 stack

  • 2200/hit
  • 570 RPM
  • 20k DPS
  • 53% chance 162% damage
  • Crit: 5764/hit OR  55 thousand DPS 55 THOUSAND! put a resonating on that you have 110 thousand DPS against defiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's try just adaptive/resonating with 1 stack(only em) 

  • 1500/hit
  • 570 RPM
  • 14k dps
  • 100% chance(dart so 100%)
  • 149% damage
  • Crit DMG all the time: 3735/hit or  35k dps

Compare that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ to a halo with -150 EM and all the boosts above^

 

Base: with resonating

  • 13116/hit(with spatial)
  • 71 RPM
  • 15,779 DPS
  • 100% critical hit chance(let's say dart is with) 
  • 101% damage
  • Critcal hit/dmg: 26348/hit  or 31k DPS

THATS NOT IT. The max damage EVER possible is this.

Adaptive at full 120% stack, and 65% critical damage boost.

BASE: No boosts.

  • 604/hit
  • 570 RPM
  • 5734 DPS
  • 53% chance
  • 136% damage

All boosts except Photon/Resonating

  • 1920/hit
  • 570 RPM
  • 18k DPS
  • 53% chance
  • 201% crit damage
  • Critical DMG: 5779/hit 54k DPS. 54k DPS.

Against your average EM resistance of let's say 35%

  • 3757/hit
  • 570 RpM
  • 35k DPS Critical^^^^^ only^^^^^^^^^

 

 

This frontal blaster is so broken, it out damages a halo on a destroyer against the same target. 35k DPS on frontal blaster NO pirate orion or valkyre and with those two its  whopping 110,000 dps! this gun needs  a massive nerf NOW

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its starting to become useless to fly anything other than interceptors. 30K dps on a type of ship that can come out of cloak from pretty much any direction with no real way to avoid it is just bonkers. It becomes even more a pain in the xxxx, now that covies have a new gtfo botton aka 'Quantum Defence'. Considering that this weapon has about 7k m/s projectile velocity and a VERY agressive aim assits (in its limitet turret arc), then I dont see anything other than interceptors to have a chance of surviving such an ambush. Many additionally run a Whitenoise. This makes it even more frustratiung to be on the receiving end. Your radar gets crippled while some blue stream of death obliterates even the tankiest of fighters in what feels like 2 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mutsami said:

Ill spam this thread until the weapon gets fixed. Im really convinced im not imagining things, devs please pay more attention before you release new weapons T_T

screenshot-180311-184509.jpg

Ide love to know what YOU trying to imply wi th this screenshot because so far the data on this image does not really support what you are saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder that no one noticed bug that Front blaster have. When I have 2.6 km max range with it I can actually  start shooting at 4.5-5 km with it and make damage when I get target look.

Test this and you will see. Easy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

I wonder that no one noticed bug that Front blaster have. When I have 2.6 km max range with it I can actually  start shooting at 4.5-5 km with it and make dwmage when I get target look.

Test this and you will see. Easy. 

 

On 90% speed it get double range and damage.

 

Only problem with F Blaster is very high aim assist that makes you harder to miss the target. 
And quantum defence is as annoying as that AoE white noise all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

of course it does.. it heavily depends on your ping so while other weapons can be timed or you can maneuver to "catch" your enemy this one will hit empty space while your ship is wobbling even a bit. So yea it a powerful weapon but ping was always behind op

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gheni4 said:

of course it does.. it heavily depends on your ping so while other weapons can be timed or you can maneuver to "catch" your enemy this one will hit empty space while your ship is wobbling even a bit. So yea it a powerful weapon but ping was always behind op

Conclusion: Russians = OP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's feels easier to do full damage hits with deconstructor than it is with shrapnel. Other weapons need to consistently be aimed properly

That combined with the extra dmg it does, makes it better than other inty weapons still

 

And yeah, front blaster is obviously OP. idk why anyone would try to argue otherwise

 

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

I wonder that no one noticed bug that Front blaster have. When I have 2.6 km max range with it I can actually  start shooting at 4.5-5 km with it and make damage when I get target look.

Test this and you will see. Easy. 

 

At high speeds, front blaser parameters are doubled. That includes range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_20180311_185948_048.thumb.jpg.88cad7

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

It's feels easier to do full damage hits with deconstructor than it is with shrapnel. Other weapons need to consistently be aimed properly

That combined with the extra dmg it does, makes it better than other inty weapons still

 

And yeah, front blaster is obviously OP. idk why anyone would try to argue otherwise

 

At high speeds, front blaser parameters are doubled. That includes range

 

9 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

IMG_20180311_185948_048.thumb.jpg.88cad7

f*** furries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Ide love to know what YOU trying to imply wi th this screenshot because so far the data on this image does not really support what you are saying.

Stop confusing people (like you USA guys do about gender and politics), for other normal people not in the banana republic the gun is obviously broken.

In the real world 2+2=4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

It's not nerfed? My Golden Eagle build has the following stats:

  • 2124 Damage/hit
  • 71 RPM
  • 2512 dps
  • 55% chance(100% with harmonic drive)
  • 101% damage bonus
  • 50M explosion radius

Pirate Orion/Adaptive W 2

  • 4725 Damage/hit
  • 71 RPM
  • 5591 DPS
  • 55% chance(100% with harmonic drive)
  • 137% damage bonus
  • 50m explosion

On top of an extra 600 damage every other shot. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mutsami said:

Stop confusing people (like you USA guys do about gender and politics), for other normal people not in the banana republic the gun is obviously broken.

In the real world 2+2=4

Again, I am not talking the gun, I am talking about what kind of information that screenshot provides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Again, I am not talking the gun, I am talking about what kind of information that screenshot provides.

 

Do I really need to translate your subtil message or you want them to continue "Turning around the Pot-au-feu"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think complaints about the frontal blaster show that the deconstructor nerf did have some effect.

 

it was underused before. didnt it even get a buff? no wonder, since everybody was using deconstructor.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, g4borg said:

i think complaints about the frontal blaster show that the deconstructor nerf did have some effect.

 

it was underused before. didnt it even get a buff? no wonder, since everybody was using deconstructor.

Yes, it got limitet turret articulation and a strong aim assist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will see what tomorrows upgrade brings for 3rd inty: recon .. man can't wait o_O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, avarshina said:

will see what tomorrows upgrade brings for 3rd inty: recon .. man can't wait o_O

1

 

 

Is tomorrow upgrade? :fed_lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Again, I am not talking the gun, I am talking about what kind of information that screenshot provides.

P_P its just a generic screenshot pointing out "your average game where a good pilot uses op modules and guns" literally almost every game I play looks like that, all guys on top or with most kills - exclusively with front blaster..

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

 

Do I really need to translate your subtil message or you want them to continue "Turning around the Pot-au-feu"?

I wont bother coming online to voice my concern if it wasn't a legit one. Its not like I enjoy ranting and raving about things and crying "OP" its fine if some ships, weapons, modules are stronger than others. BUT its not fine if I feel like 90% of my games are compromised by a gun that is two orders of magnitude stronger than anything else. I spoke to MANY people about how they feel about this including people that use it and the general consensus is that its too damn strong. Many people in chat are always being frustrated and many others are simply leaving games if too many people on the enemy team run golden eagles. Imagine my shock, this must be karma for all of the poor souls I took with my razor tackler. Yep I'll be that guy that posts these threads because I actually care for the people that still play this game (community) and I really like this game and want it to be enjoyable and not have to ragequit every damn time because of some **** poor balancing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mutsami said:

P_P its just a generic screenshot pointing out "your average game where a good pilot uses op modules and guns" literally almost every game I play looks like that, all guys on top or with most kills - exclusively with front blaster...

Ok, but your team is almost fully composed of covops, while his team is a heavy set up, obviously Fblaster much more usefull vs heavy targets "killing them in 2 seconds" judging by ship frames your team probably had 2x Deconstructors and 2 Fblasters (which is a wild assumption but ill roll with it anyways).

Now keeping all of that in mind care to explain how this screen shot is a valid example? Again not arguing about gun power just about the data you provided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mutsami said:

"Zip"

 

The problem isn't the fact you voice your concern.

It's the way you are doing it. You need to explain, give Details and Precise Informations (You can play with Maths if you want)

 

From your Screenshot (and this post in global), Devs won't nerf something because "OP PLZ NERF".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.