xXThunderFlameXx

New basic OS guide.

5 hours ago, niripas said:

When?

When they are in system and when we activate spatial scanner. :yes_yes_yes:

Let's say with black color or orange or any special color, that we don't need to search for logically hidden cargo dron :012:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Let's say with black color or orange or any special color, that we don't need to search for logically hidden cargo dron :012:

right, will be nice,

it's boring to search, and don't see much where are the logicals places for drones.... juste near structures, and what ? why near this one rather the other one?

• Like 1

Or flashy color - or just the cargo drone would reveal itself w/Spatial scanner activated on minimap!

Yes + from me.

• Upvote 1

On 3/22/2018 at 7:23 AM, avarshina said:

Or flashy color - or just the cargo drone would reveal itself w/Spatial scanner activated on minimap!

Yes + from me.

You would think for an item that cost nearly $20 it would have more perks. Allowing it to make the drone visible would make it somewhat more useful. So yea a good suggestion.

On 21/03/2018 at 4:09 PM, Sparax said:

Created a map showing the drone locations based off xXThunderFlameXx's post, the numbers have been rounded off a bit to make it easier to remember the locations but it will still put you within a few meters of the drone

SC-NewMap.jpg

Can you, please, give me the name of the folder where you got this picture or the images you used to make this image? I simply need a Hi-Def map because I have a 1440pdisplay. Can you help with the folder, please? Or, could you post the original image in its original resolution, please?

Weird, how did I miss that one out, thanks anyways.

On 29/03/2018 at 10:23 PM, inyazserg said:

Can you, please, give me the name of the folder where you got this picture or the images you used to make this image? I simply need a Hi-Def map because I have a 1440pdisplay. Can you help with the folder, please? Or, could you post the original image in its original resolution, please?

Hi inyazserg sry but I didn't get it from a folder i just took multiple screen shots and stitched them together in photoshop but you can have a copy of my unedited map if you want

SC-NewMap-unedited.jpg

Greetings!

I am writing a compendium/tutorial for new players.

May I ask for your permission to translate this post (the tutorial I'm writing is in Chinese), and add it to the compendium?

I will, of course, leave the original link in that section.

Thanks in advance!

Alright, new update, added the new Engineer and Recon modules in their respective locations

Also added the missing Ellydium passive modules, which include the Resonating shield 7,10, 13 and 17, Emergency capsule 7, 10, 13 and 17, Predator's instinct 7, 10, 13, 17, and Adaptive membrane 7, 10, 13 and 17

Good luck with the farming.

• Thanks 1

Cool and good, thanks, also weird interface placement you got.

54 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Cool and good, thanks, also weird interface placement you got.

I just changed up and down :D. (And did a horrible job at making it symmetrical)

Can someone for the love of god explain the coordinates and how they work, whats xyzščć on the map...

Thanks, also, just fly around and try to get a feel for them, you will eventually learn the cargo drone locations.

Update: Executor's new items, one weapon and two active modules that can be found in Sorting Facility.

• Upvote 1

Update: Dynrwyn's new items, one weapon, active and passive module that can be found in Pallas Border, Sorting Facility and The Source respectively.

Update: Boremys' new items, one weapon, active and passive module that can be found in Pallas Border, Sorting Facility and The Source... wait a second, that's the same as Dyrnwyn, god damnit.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Update: Boremys' new items, one weapon, active and passive module that can be found in Pallas Border, Sorting Facility and The Source... wait a second, that's the same as Dyrnwyn, god damnit.

Yes, they only added those items, which means they will be even harder to collect now... Nobody is listening...

27 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Yes, they only added those items, which means they will be even harder to collect now... Nobody is listening...

They AFAIK also increased  some drop rates (would have to check which sectors are affected)