Farfalla

Many weapons are no longer available since this patch

Recommended Posts

As of now, the only ones we got in the store are Assault Railguns, Beam Cannons and Plasma Guns. Will everything else return for new players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

most of the equipment is moved to Open space as loot drops from NPCs

Go to your profile, find Atlas tab, go to some higher ranked equipment, click on that and it will tell you in what location it drops. You go there and farm farm farm like everybody else :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. There's also cool new stuff to drop in OS now as well, so just hop around and kill everything you see. You won't get drops at first, but patience is very rewarding! Xp

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also if you play with friend and something drops from mob it spawns separate container for everyone who contributed. No more nuking whole groups only to watch some fast ship steals up everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yup. There's also cool new stuff to drop in OS now as well, so just hop around and kill everything you see. You won't get drops at first, but patience is very rewarding! Xp

 

can you give me an estimate of how many kills / hours it takes to actually get a drop in open space now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

 

can you give me an estimate of how many kills / hours it takes to actually get a drop in open space now ?

matter of minutes per item in some areas, processing rig is manageable and drops a T3 photon emitter, felony border is a great source of iridium,

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Also if you play with friend and something drops from mob it spawns separate container for everyone who contributed. No more nuking whole groups only to watch some fast ship steals up everything.

I think it supposed to drop only to the one who did a last hit. and after picking up you can share it by dropping it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, evo888 said:

matter of minutes per item in some areas, processing rig is manageable and drops a T3 photon emitter, felony border is a great source of iridium,

 

THX SO MUCH !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 5:33 AM, xKostyan said:

most of the equipment is moved to Open space as loot drops from NPCs

 

Which for PvP folk might as well mean it is removed from the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.