GatoGrande

Change rank of ships needed for daily vaucher missions

I'm specificly thinking on "hard"-high rank missions for vauchers that are now doable just with R15 ships.

Can this be changed to 13-15 rank or max rank please.

It is anoying when I'm doing PvP and I'm useing R14 ship and it does not count for vaucher mission. Even more annoying than you think since I'm destroying R15 ships on opposite side.

yea I'm not sure where the Dev's heads were on that one  ... 22000 for a R-7 and 64000 for a R-15 NOTHING IN BETWEEN !!! .... I'm all for the way it was  Rank 1-5 ... rank 6-10 .... rank 11-15 and be done with it  .... STOP CHASING THE REST OF THE PLAYER BASE AWAY !!! .... Its bad for you its bad for us  and  its  THE REASON THE MM DOESN'T WORK !!! ...

Id totally love the old contract system back tho.

Like just. Have a constantly refreshing table of missions to do that give vouchers.

18 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

yea I'm not sure where the Dev's heads were on that one  ... 22000 for a R-7 and 64000 for a R-15 NOTHING IN BETWEEN !!! .... I'm all for the way it was  Rank 1-5 ... rank 6-10 .... rank 11-15 and be done with it  .... STOP CHASING THE REST OF THE PLAYER BASE AWAY !!! .... Its bad for you its bad for us  and  its  THE REASON THE MM DOESN'T WORK !!! ...

Considering that in Ariadne's Thread I was getting 40k vouchers per game towards the research on R12 ship, I would change the requirements for the top one for R11 or higher. Hell, I found something that I agree with you.

Now just drop this 2yo approach and you will start making decent posts.

Sorry for posting it again, but why then not going with the general categories :

3e4ce9bb2b86fe68c03b721667c3.jpg

Easy:        ranks  1 - 4

Medium:   ranks  5 -  9

Hard:       ranks 10 -17

23 hours ago, avarshina said:

Sorry for posting it again, but why then not going with the general categories :

3e4ce9bb2b86fe68c03b721667c3.jpg

Easy:        ranks  1 - 4

Medium:   ranks  5 -  9

Hard:       ranks 10 -17

Well if you ask me this would be ok too.

More or less, what make me really unhappy is that devs merged all ranks and then vaucher system is forceing me to use just one specific rank. 

Kill 70 ships in pvp with rank 15.

Why is this not written so: Kill 70 ships in max rank PvP. 

So if I use R14 or any other rank in max tier this would count.

you do get other rewards for different ranks as far as i know.

like r14 gets electrum

r13 gets brokk parts

etc. etc.

but yeah, the maximum rank should be probably changed to maximum available difficulty

not sure if the NY18 ufo does count as own faction, but thats one you can use to do it in lower ranks.

i think all they wanted is make people stop playing in lower tiers.

1 hour ago, g4borg said:

not sure if the NY18 ufo does count as own faction, but thats one you can use to do it in lower ranks.

affirmed: the Unique faction counts as seperate per max rank entity. The Unique Ship faction has 3 ships, two of tank 10 and one, the NY18 UFO, has variable ranks. If the NY18 is not leveled up beyond rank 10 one can put one ship of the Unique Ships faction into one's ship slots and it does count as the max rank (=10) for missions and assignements.

1 minute ago, avarshina said:

affirmed: the Unique faction counts as seperate per max rank entity. The Unique Ship faction has 3 ships, two of tank 10 and one, the NY18 UFO, has variable ranks. If the NY18 is not leveled up beyond rank 10 one can put one ship of the Unique Ships faction into one's ship slots and it does count as the max rank (=10) for missions and assignements.

That is all ok, but you can't get max number of Empire vauchers where it say kill 70 ships useing  r15 ship

It does not caunt when I kill 70 ships in max rank if I'm not useing it myself.