Koromac

Ariadne's Thread - How It's Done!

Yes it is fun to do Ariadne's  with Koro .. and other good players in T5!

@Koromac - why do you use these active Waz'Got modules:

1. [Hull converter 17]
  2. [Emergency repair station 17]
  3. [Patron active defence 17]
  4. [Wazgot battle station 17]

Is it optimal for empire destroyer as a partner?

I find [Autonomous repair station 17] or [Nanodrone cloud 17] better than [Hull converter 17]

Your [WazDum 17] main weapon heals allies that fire and hit the target your shoot at.

The Wazgot battle station is equipped with Plasma missiles, Defence turrets and Allyboost - ok.

Why did you use Waz'Got Mark II with Alien satellites (Special module)? Because it has the best hull repair rate?

Or 4 Waves of frigates come and tear your plan to pieces.

Mauler, tormentor and Atlas can do this very easy as long as a another (tackler preferable, panther works will because it have good regeneration mods)  is running around distracting the enemy's. Mauler, tormentor and Atlas all have access to MSG and back jump mods making them unspottable to enemy's and able to move around .

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

Actually this recorded video comes from the run where we had almost constant frig spawn - that's why it took almost 8 minutes to finish. Other runs were between 6:46 and 7:15.

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

No, the plan worked just fine.

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Actually this recorded video comes from the run where we had almost constant frig spawn - that's why it took almost 8 minutes to finish. Other runs were between 6:46 and 7:15.

That is correct, we've had runs for 6-7 tops and all the additional tasks completed. Even tho I was lvling a ship that I'm not comfortable with, had no issues. The rewards were quite impressive, credits/synergy. The tree ship I've used is a r14 and was 8/10, few runs yesterday and 3-4 day and the ship is maxed.

On 2/11/2018 at 1:30 PM, avarshina said:

Is it optimal for empire destroyer as a partner?

Sure, Vigilant with Meson Cannon or Coilgun, or Halo Launcher, all work well in unison.

As for the modules, they're not for me, they're for my team, especially useful if you have a destroyer.

Waz'Got is a really bad healer, but at least I can protect the strongest asset in my team with many buffs.

And what are the times with that kind of squad?

5 min when fully focused on main objectives and around 7-10(frigates spam) for all side objectives.

ofc all Tyrant must have the wormhole with thermo and warp reflector. I recommand using the implant that reduce modules cooldown time for each kill.

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

5 min when fully focused on main objectives and around 7-10(frigates spam) for all side objectives.

ofc all Tyrant must have the wormhole with thermo and warp reflector. I recommand using the implant that reduce modules cooldown time for each kill.

Setup we had was giving consistent 7 mins with all objectives except the run on the video which was almost 8 minutes (as you can see - frig spam).

Setup we had was giving consistent 7 mins with all objectives except the run on the video which was almost 8 minutes (as you can see - frig spam).

Yes most of the time it'll be around 7min, just take in consideration pilots skills and random enemies that can slow the progression