CinnamonFake

Panorama of orbital station «Guardian-17»

11 posts in this topic

UMC continues to talk about the current events in the Star Conflict universe. The old political structure of the world, stable for several hundred years, has fallen under the wave of the Alien invasion. The inner worlds are partially destroyed, and partially unfit for life. The history of the fringe sectors is being written right in front of us.

Imperial sectors

System: Ontregos

Orbital station ‘Guardian-17’ is one of many imperial stations that managed to survive in the war with aliens. In many ways, thanks to the remoteness from the capital in the Solar System.

At present, it is basically left to exist on its own. Despite the long absence of communication with the Empire, modest resources and forced contracts with the UMC and other factions, the station's commandant Festus Morten is still loyal to the Emperor and does not give up attempts to contact the command.

Edited by CinnamonFake
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

FOR THE EMPEROR!

for Aiur

For freedom and democracy

hey op

we need new pvp mode eg team capture with limited no. of ship

if we capture more enemy base then their no. of ship will automatically drop

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

UMC continues to talk about the current events in the Star Conflict universe. The old political structure of the world, stable for several hundred years, has fallen under the wave of the Alien invasion. The inner worlds are partially destroyed, and partially unfit for life. The history of the fringe sectors is being written right in front of us.

Imperial sectors

System: Ontregos

Orbital station ‘Guardian-17’ is one of many imperial stations that managed to survive in the war with aliens. In many ways, thanks to the remoteness from the capital in the Solar System.

At present, it is basically left to exist on its own. Despite the long absence of communication with the Empire, modest resources and forced contracts with the UMC and other factions, the station's commandant Festus Morten is still loyal to the Emperor and does not give up attempts to contact the command.

yeah yeah, just give guards and engineers a global fleet upgrade already!

42 minutes ago, evo888 said:

yeah yeah, just give guards and engineers a global fleet upgrade already!

Huh with  Ufo NY 18 you don't need any new module for guards. That ship is current most OP one. Insane straff and 4k range of modul that is working 20 sec and suck energy from all enemy ships is brutal. OP all way

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Huh with  Ufo NY 18 you don't need any new modules for guards. That ship is current most OP one. Insane straff strafe and 4k range of modul module that is working for 20 sec and sucks energy from all enemy ships is brutal. OP all the way

oh boy, were do I start with this, you are clearly illiterate, you can't counterplay, and you don't understand that NY18 won't get any stuff from the global fleet upgrade, also, here are some tips for fighting an NY18

-the ship has great synergy when working with allies, attack it when it's alone

-you have a myriad of ways to fight back against the ability that stops energy regeneration (it doesn't burn energy, why am I even telling you this? you can barely read), try the engineer's passive energy generation ability

-if strafe is really a problem (it isn't) use a beam weapon, star conflict is a game where guile and counterplays rule, if you can't understand that just quit :006:

now please stop whining before you get a perfectly good teamwork oriented ship nerfed for no reason

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, evo888 said:

oh boy, were do I start with this, you are clearly illiterate, you can't counterplay, and you don't understand that NY18 won't get any stuff from the global fleet upgrade, also, here are some tips for fighting an NY18

-you have a myriad of ways to fight back against the ability that stops energy regeneration (it doesn't burn energy, why am I even telling you this? you can barely read), try the engineer's passive energy generation ability

-if strafe is really a problem (it isn't) use a beam weapon, star conflict is a game where guile and counterplays rule, if you can't understand that just quit :006:

now please stop whining before you get a perfectly good teamwork oriented ship nerfed for no reason

Basically what i was gonna say load multiple ships each one set up for different roles and abilities.That way no matter what you face you have an option to deal with it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ToyFluffy said:

Basically what i was gonna say load multiple ships each one set up for different roles and abilities.That way no matter what you face you have an option to deal with it.

4 hours ago, evo888 said:

Heh. I play this game for long time.

What I can say is when you see one typ of ship more then other on top of scoreboard it is OP. Especialy when is not just one player but different players in same ship. 

The range of energy burning modul is to big. It is same as it was with command energy burnning weapon.

28 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Heh. I play this game for long time.

What I can say is when you see one typ of ship more then other on top of scoreboard it is OP. Especialy when is not just one player but different players in same ship. 

The range of energy burning modul is to big. It is same as it was with command energy burnning weapon.

firstly, please stop, your illiteracy is hurting my eyes, secondly, you clearly haven't, you just recently started your account. plus, when two people are disagreeing with you and pointing out what you are doing wrong and nobody is coming to your aid, THEN YOU ARE WRONG!

On 8. 2. 2018 at 9:46 PM, evo888 said:

firstly, please stop, your illiteracy is hurting my eyes, secondly, you clearly haven't, you just recently started your account. plus, when two people are disagreeing with you and pointing out what you are doing wrong and nobody is coming to your aid, THEN YOU ARE WRONG!

My account on forum does not say how long do I play this game.

Also not many people even read or post on this forum so if TWO PEOPLE ARE DISAGREEING WITH ME is not  lot and does not prove me wrong.

I can only agree with you on this:

"YOUR ILLITERACY IS HURTING MY EYES"

I'm much better in six other languages so give me time to improve please.