TheDarkRedFox

Put blueprints and parts in Mysterious Containers

Simple suggestion to add all blueprints and ships parts to Mysterious Containers in open space.

• Upvote 3

how will that reflect on annual sales reports ?       :017:badly

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

how will that reflect on annual sales reports ?       :017:badly

My GOD people what is your deal.

26 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

My GOD people what is your deal.

We're all cynical xxxxxxxx. And SC deserves it.

• Thanks 1

If you ask me, we should get the 'Destroyer Event', but instead of getting blueprints and components, you could get yourself a full item - weapon or module.

That's one of the ways to prevent players from trading such components, but at the same time, they could get some of the items that are highly sought just with a bit of grind and persistence.

Of course, this event should be time-limited and should include the Rank 8, Rank 11 and Rank 14 Destroyer weapons and modules.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

That's one of the ways to prevent players from trading such components, but at the same time, they could get some of the items that are highly sought just with a bit of grind and persistence.

Of course, this event should be time-limited and should include the Rank 8, Rank 11 and Rank 15 Destroyer weapons and modules.

Of course, this event should be time-limited and should include the Rank 8, Rank 11 and Rank 15 Destroyer weapons and modules.

include the Rank 8, Rank 11 and Rank 15 Destroyer weapons and modules.

Rank 15 Destroyer

Triggered

I'm being a douche

On 1/15/2018 at 8:09 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Simple suggestion to add all blueprints and ships parts to Mysterious Containers in open space.

Suks they took this away

u know they used to be in there?

47 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Suks they took this away

u know they used to be in there?

Ye. And in alien caches.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ye. And in alien caches.

I found an alien tech BP the other day but all it was was 15k loyalty. In fort Muerto of all places. I am not sure if it is the same thing. Still a weak drop for such a dangerous place and you had to fly back to base to keep it. mailing drone would not send it back.

37 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I found an alien tech BP the other day but all it was was 15k loyalty. In fort Muerto of all places. I am not sure if it is the same thing. Still a weak drop for such a dangerous place and you had to fly back to base to keep it. mailing drone would not send it back.

You must be new. (jk ik you aren't)

alien blueprints for vouchers aren't blueprints. They're just big voucher items that you gotta manually fly around. Irrelevant.

You can mail back actual blueprints.

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You must be new. (jk ik you aren't)

alien blueprints for vouchers aren't blueprints. They're just big voucher items that you gotta manually fly around. Irrelevant.

You can mail back actual blueprints.

I was not able to mail them. The reward was 15k voucher for loyalty. Not worth the effort to fly back. I mailed my other items and self destruct. All other drops were just credits.

On 16/01/2018 at 2:09 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

I agree, will be nice to find that too.

not too much, there's craps, but also, vouchers, bery enriched or ore , electrum enriched or ore, néo plate or ore, one millons credits or 300k, if you don't want you still can give to your corp mate, usually they are very happy bc they don't have r 8, mostly r11 destro, or no enough credits.

and it's funny to find , each blue spot mean  1 surprise.

Either you haven't been farming them of you are not a "Open Space Guy", telling you there's too much crap on them already to even be thinking of adding more stuff into them... you are only talking about the rare drops when you loot them; hours farming them to get some 120k credit drops (today were 3-4 in a row), impure neo/bery/elec (and now its not just 2 to craft 1 plate), vouchers (why do we even have a research button?), they dont drop iridium (they should) and then if you are lucky you get those enriched/plates or 370k - 1mil credits drops. Not as fun as you think if you try to make them your main income, wasn't it intended to be the best loot container you could find in open space?, why dont just make it green also like the rest?, as the drop on them is configured right now there should be 2 spawns of mysterious containers simultaneously per map/sector or whatever you want to call it...