Original_Taz

When Defense Contract is the Only Winnable PVE

Its sad when you play a international MMORPG with terabytes of content , maps and online players and you are forced to play only one of the hundreds of matches available due to a incompetent player base and broken mechanics .... When you load into the map and hear the locking sound 8 times and realize that the enemy wont be targeting any of the other 3 team mates ..... forcing you to reverse thruster to the back of the map and wait for your team to die and the 400+ enemies to come at you .... Knowing there is only one ship you can ever take to PVE and relying on its 30,000 DPS to kill everything on the map get your win so you can farm loyalty 10 times a day , every day , day after day , over and over again ...... Kraken , Kraken , Kraken ......... not the Object NY18 you want to play , not the Tyrant you spent a year farming ...... NO ..... Kraken with negative resistances and high energy for strafe and 3 shots a second homing in on every single AI targeting you from 25,000 meters away ignoring the other 3 team mates firing on them ..... all the while knowing  you can't get hit more than a few times  and  God help you if the Demoman get within 2000 meters of you................. and you wonder why I'm negative all the time and complain about patches that do even more damage to the already incompetent player base I'm forced to team with in a random Defense Contract queue ....... THIS GAME IS EXHAUSTING !!!

screenshot-171229-105201.thumb.jpg.c2070

When all the enemies targeting only you, it is MUCH EASIER to carry solo, because all of them nicely line up to get blown up by AOE guns, so your efficiency skyrockets. For one whenever I get targeted by everything, I say thank you, because I know this is gonna be easier PvE run.

wut

all missions except Ariadne's thread (or the one with punisher where everyone hides) are easily winnable with a random team

13 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

The patch is dark and full of Dev's Devs:fighter_light:

Taz, you can actually use Tyrant if you build it good enough, like.. getiing a warp stream detector and letting demomans blow in yer face. because your shield regen going to outregen demomans

On 4.1.2018 at 12:08 PM, Original_Taz said:

.. even more damage to the already incompetent player base I'm forced to team with in a random Defense Contract queue ....... THIS GAME IS EXHAUSTING !!! ..

@Original_Taz want some tips?

1. You have a corporation [TAZ], right? How about build it up, have a group/squad/wing and train to have less exhausting experience?
  2. If building your corp isn't that good for you get under the wings of Orca's PvE heavy [CRS] (Crimson Solace) corp, there are plenty of players to help you out. Orca might be willing to merge with your corp.
  3. Ask in game chat if somebody willing to help you with PvE speed/credits runs!