Akaurl

Star Conflict 1.5.0 Journey (Discussion)

56 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Still now shield mod for all resists without 90% speed, too :(

Yes!!!!

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Still now shield mod for all resists without 90% speed, too :(

Only for fighters and intys though. would be ridiculous on guards (ahem)

I can confirm that there are still some stability problems in this game left.

The network problem is gone now. It seems that the hot-fix worked.

However, there are some things that are not working correctly as they should.

Bugs:

- Some objects do not show explosion animations anymore (Shield/Power generators) - PvE Pirate Base Raid, etc.

- Explosion animation on rocket launchers and other similar objects have been restored to previous, worse version of explosions.

- Turtles in PvE scenarios can sometimes be invisible for no good reason.

- Specific Destroyer modules (Destabilizing Field) can get stuck into fixed positions, unable to adjust or move.

- Destroyer movement can sometimes be erratic and inconsistent (Sirius) - uneven or unsmooth animation, when using left and right movement keys buttons.

- Defiler can suddenly become invisible, is stuck in one position in Open Space forever - Leviathan, only showing a few of its Emitters.

- Some new weapons or modules can affect Player's profile to have negative values (example: damage dealt with result of a negative number)

- Upon warping at Warp-Gate/s to other sectors in Open Space, your ship will always rotate and it will not be idle.

- Some ship models in Open Space are not fully displayed on camera when locked as the target. The object is corrupted or incomplete/hollow. (Ronin, Tai'Kin, Patriarch, Mauler, T-Rex)

Minor cosmetic adjustments: (ninja updates - eye-candies)

- Certain objects in PvE scenarios and Open Space have been slightly tweaked and changed to look better and more consistent. (example: warp-Gates, buildings)

Existing issues: Servers (Hamster Wheels) at times may not be strong enough, causing overload or stuttering issues or slowdowns. (Explains why Gaijin refuses to advertise this game.)  :576a55a9bca5d_):

Fix the bug in Open Space (Leviathan). Insignias do not give loyalty. I collect an insignia and dock. After this I look at my loyalty - nothing changes, the loyalty stays the same, the insignia does not give any loyalty.

On 24/12/2017 at 12:56 PM, Koromac said:

The network problem is gone now. It seems that the hot-fix worked.

Perhaps there are no problems for you. I have got a problem. my ping used to be 21-41. Now it is always 51. This happened about a month ago.

Interesting patch! Missile-main-gun, homing laser ... :008:

Thanx for the fixes.

2 hours ago, inyazserg said:

Fix the bug in Open Space (Leviathan). Insignias do not give loyalty. I collect an insignia and dock. After this I look at my loyalty - nothing changes, the loyalty stays the same, the insignia does not give any loyalty.

Insignias are giving only 30k credits, not vouchers.

3 minutes ago, niripas said:

Insignias are giving only 30k credits, not vouchers.

Yea.. -.-

That is what made me confused as well. I forgot what those are for.