Original_Taz

Implant 10c bug

The implant 10c as well as the level bonus 8a does not affect [Isotope Harvester 15] [Hybrid missile 15] in tool tip nor in battle tests . at the moment there are only 2 options for destroyers implant 10a , b and level bonus 8b , c ....... the other bug , glitch or design flaw is missile slots [Improved Missile Pylons 15] does not work nor implant 4a , b , c or implant 11c .... as the destroyers cost literally $1,000's it would be nice to see them work right .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

The implant 10c as well as the level bonus 8a does not affect [Isotope Harvester 15] [Hybrid missile 15] in tool tip nor in battle tests . at the moment there are only 2 options for destroyers implant 10a , b and level bonus 8b , c ....... the other bug , glitch or design flaw is missile slots [Improved Missile Pylons 15] does not work nor implant 4a , b , c or implant 11c .... as the destroyers cost literally $1,000's it would be nice to see them work right .

Skula won't understand a thing. Please, make it short and simple and label each bug, plus provide logs.

What is proper bug format exactly? It is not like we are paid employees or anything. Most of us don't get boosted drop rates and stipends of game goods like yourself.

• Upvote 1

Uh, this one? 

If you want to get it resolved you gotta do it by the protocol, its not that hard, at least try.

54 minutes ago, niripas said:

If you think that's a bug, would you mind posting this in the bug section using proper bug report format, please?

I looked for a bug section and couldn't find one so I put it in miscellaneous

Ok I said its a bug  but most likely its a design oversight . a screenshot is not necessary nor any logs as you and the Dev's can simply look at your screen and see the problem ..... Is that too much work for all of you? I also sent the same post to Cinnamonfake so if the Dev's care at all they will fix it in a patch some day.

40 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

What is proper bug format exactly?

It's linked in my post.

It is not like we are paid employees or anything. Most of us don't get boosted drop rates and stipends of game goods like yourself.

Of course not. Nor do I. I just want to have bugs removed. No idea about your last sentence. If you mean that I have a premium license - you can purchase it as well - exactly as I did.

1 minute ago, Original_Taz said:

Ok I said its a bug  but most likely its a design oversight . a screenshot is not necessary nor any logs as you and the Dev's can simply look at your screen and see the problem ..... Is that too much work for all of you?

Hey, no problem. It's just that it would speed up the process. Posting it here have exactly no guarantee that anyone that can have any influence in the development process will see it. I'm just another player. 

9 minutes ago, niripas said:

Hey, no problem. It's just that it would speed up the process.

Well as far back as i can remember  the  missile implants NEVER worked on destroyers so ........... but implant 10c did and still does on older modules  its the new modules that aren't affected (rushed patch oversight)

58 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Well as far back as i can remember  the  missile implants NEVER worked on destroyers so ........... but implant 10c did and still does on older modules  its the new modules that aren't affected (rushed patch oversight)

That's why I asked for a bug report. R4 implant is known to not work on missile slot equipment (by design IIRC), however 10c should work on those modules. 

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

I looked for a bug section and couldn't find one so I put it in miscellaneous

Ok but this is too accurate. There is a very limited amount of different bug sections to post in, and 99% of the time, it's not relevant.

I generally just put every bug in visuals, regardless of relevancy, because those get looked at pretty frequently.