WolfKhanGeneral

Allow Custom Battles To Have A Regular Reward System Again So Pilots Can Choose Exactly What Mode/Map They Desire To Play On.

Yes/No  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like more freedom to fight how you wish to while retaining rewards in the modes you desire to play instead of playing the maps and modes you detest so very much and fight against like-minded souls who enjoy this just as much as you do?

On 12/17/2017 at 12:48 PM, Zombie_Hunter003 said:

While giving more power to the players sounds great... and as a frig pilot, Beacon hunt is the bane of my existence... I do see a flaw in this.
the Predominant is that you would still have to fill battles...
people who favor battles everyone else hates (like detonation) would never see their battle type... albeit such players are a very minute minority

the lack of randomization would allow players to be more focused, and mastery of certain ship types would become more prevailent, However  while it's great for people who specialize in a certain type of combat, the jack of all, master of none types would be really put out...
actually, as you are a jack of all, master of none, I'm shocked you would say so DogMuttPrivate (Don't get put off being a weak little pup; your at least better than MOST of the cats! your wolfgirls are no match for my Aisha ClanClan)

Aisha Clanclan.jpg

My wolf girls will be prepared for battle soon enough. your Aisha ClanClan will not be a match against our supreme pack. we shall blend in with the shadows and maul everything in our path~

RWeaAjA.jpg

BkWF5WS.gif

Resistance is futile. 

this wouldn't work in reality, players would just use alts and just run scripts or something and spam automated matches and get their stats and stuff through the roofs. There's a reason it isn't like this lol

I said no in the votes, simply because we do not have enough players in regular matches. If we started doing all these fancy custom matches, there would be no players to play with if they all want different maps and game modes.

So technically it's a no and yes for me. :)

Even if we had enough players, it would need to be a LIMITED custom battle, where you can ONLY change the map and game mode. That is it.

Rewards for custom battles? HELL NO!

Because it will be exploited.

Choosing game modes and maps as you like it? NO!

Some modes and maps are better for certain classes, if pilots can choose the entire player base will be forced into those modes and therefore into playing only those classes. Other classes will die out and never be played again. Thus NO.

On 12.1.2018 at 5:47 AM, WolfKhanGeneral said:

My wolf girls will be prepared for battle soon enough. your Aisha ClanClan will not be a match against our supreme pack. we shall blend in with the shadows and maul everything in our path~

RWeaAjA.jpg

BkWF5WS.gif

Resistance is futile. 

please spare me from your kitschy "wolf girls"

poster your rooms but leave me alone from your 'special taste'

• Haha 1

sometimes I have to wonder whether or not people take this game seriously. 

ava, hush, it's not even aimed at you, and they're adorable to boot. 

as for my 'tastes,' you'd be surprised.