Original_Taz

Queue Time for Rank 15 Defense Contract 11:56

screenshot-171207-124129.thumb.jpg.d8b04

Queue Time Defense Contract Rank 15 set on any server status

Mate - if that's the Kraken you are flying in defence contract I don't wonder anymore why are you getting 10k per turtle shot. It has negative kinetic resists, no hull to speak of, no shields (or actually you shields can tank almost as much kinetic damage as your hull - shields - 12143 base kinetic tank, hull 15205 ). This ship will be dead in 3 turtle shots. Your projectile speed is just 1k/s so you have almost no chance to counter demomen. Crit damage boost with that low crit chance just doesn't make sense.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

screenshot-171207-124129.thumb.jpg.d8b04

Queue Time Defense Contract Rank 15 set on any server status

Congratulations!

You have beaten WolfKhan in the "master builder" race!

• Haha 1

here's a question for all you flamers .... why attack the players when the Dev's are the real problem ?  My Kraken does just fine , I dodge almost everything  and kill everything in front of me . NO I can't tank with this build but I can solo Defense Contract with it , and that's what the build is for .... 4-6 min farming no matter what time of day it is . ....... BUT , if I hacked your computer and downloaded a screen shot of your personal Kraken build and posted it as my own , I know for a fact you would talk bad about it . because that's what welfare case trailer trash does .

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Crit damage boost with that low crit chance just doesn't make sense

yea  saw that ... my bad  changed it to 30.5 chance  and 166 damage ... Also have a guided torpedo which takes care of the demomen most of the time  .... but the real point is to kill cruiser solo very fast .....after maybe more that 500 Defense Contract runs this month it get real boring farming electrum .... but the good news is that I am almost there  ... 38 to go till I get my Tyrant also with a horrible build according to xKostyan of course .

If that build works for you that's all what matters. But I still got to ask because I don't understand: Why the two Iridium heatsinks and compensating that the two shared coolers? Why not increasing damage instead? Also, all that critical damage bonus but no critical chance?

Ah, never mind. Answered already. I skipped a few posts... my bad.

53 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

yea  saw that ... my bad  changed it to 30.5 chance  and 166 damage ... Also have a guided torpedo which takes care of the demomen most of the time  .... but the real point is to kill cruiser solo very fast .....after maybe more that 500 Defense Contract runs this month it get real boring farming electrum .... but the good news is that I am almost there  ... 38 to go till I get my Tyrant also with a horrible build according to xKostyan of course .

Ha, even this guy thinks WolfKhan builds sux :p sweet

• Haha 1

These comments are gold xD

Back to topic: at what time did you queue and in which timezone do you live? That could explain the long queue times. I usually wait 2-3min to get a PvE, but this can increase dramatically if i am playing at weird times.

4 hours ago, Scar6 said:

These comments are gold xD

Back to topic: at what time did you queue and in which timezone do you live? That could explain the long queue times. I usually wait 2-3min to get a PvE, but this can increase dramatically if i am playing at weird times.

1:00 in the afternoon here which is 9 hours before server reset . I think I might be on New York time  ..but I live in Argentina not America . that was the longest ... they range from 2 min to 6 min lately .... but 3 months ago it never got past 3 min no mater what time of day it was.

Does the Dagtnith actually deal aoe? Because i didnt notice any increase damage to objects, dessies and frigs.

17 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Does the Dagtnith actually deal aoe?

yes  not as much as coil mortar (400) but if you hit the center of all 4 engines (maybe 200) they all take  5000-16000 damage ... it can get as high as 45000 if a dessie is hitting it with photon