Make more maps available

There are many interesting maps in the game that i don't get to play on in t5. I suggest that all the maps are aviable at higher ranks.

You might limit the lower ranks to smaller maps if you think thats required for balance, but i don't see the point of restricting that much content from higher ranks.

I would really enjoy to play on maps like Omega Station, Sanctuary, Depot Somenumer or Leviathan.

The small selection of maps for t5 gets repetitive way too fast.

Discuss!

• Upvote 1

g4borg was just mentioning a veto system where players can vote for the most prefered map/mode, how bout dah?

3 hours ago, Scar6 said:

There are many interesting maps in the game that i don't get to play on in t5. I suggest that all the maps are aviable at higher ranks.

You might limit the lower ranks to smaller maps if you think thats required for balance, but i don't see the point of restricting that much content from higher ranks.

I would really enjoy to play on maps like Omega Station, Sanctuary, Depot Somenumer or Leviathan.

The small selection of maps for t5 gets repetitive way too fast.

I agree.

32 minutes ago, _terrorblade said:

Yeah I remember many maps from last year that just don’t appear anymore. Between that and the removed game modes it’s getting repetitive indeed

are you suggesting that survival mode WASN'T horrible?

28 minutes ago, evo888 said:

are you suggesting that survival mode WASN'T horrible?

Not entirely at least but it was hella repetitive after a few months.

On 11/30/2017 at 4:20 PM, ORCA1911 said:

Not entirely at least but it was hella repetitive after a few months.

i guess, it was basically a mode where balance died very quickly, LRFs became OP, Guards and Engineers became useless, it basically poisoned all semblance of skill in the game