Sign in to follow this  
evo888

Fuse blaster discussion

so a looooong time back i suggester that fuse blaster get a rework as it is really weird as an engineer weapon, the thing is basically a miniature disintegrator, and it feels kinda bad on an engineer, so i was wondering what other people think about this weapon

-

Not only Fusion Blaster but all weapons in this game need a rework. I think we need a "progression system" for weapons too, like the "Ellydium ship progression system". We could be change the weapon parameters according our preferences.

28 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

Not only Fusion Blaster but all weapons in this game need a rework. I think we need a "progression system" for weapons too, like the "Ellydium ship progression system". We could be change the weapon parameters according our preferences.

ummm, that seems like a suggestion spot of it's own, i just want to see the fuse blaster become a real engineer weapon

53 minutes ago, evo888 said:

ummm, that seems like a suggestion spot of it's own, i just want to see the fuse blaster become a real engineer weapon

What do you mean? Heal ability?

2 hours ago, aldermatias said:

What do you mean? Heal ability?

yeah, i was thinking maybe it would leave behind fields that repair friendly shields. also maybe cut like, 50% of the damage, we don't need a disintigrator for engineers

Sign in to follow this