Is Combat Recon removed?

My Nightingale Special Module Quest is stucked since several days now. Have to "protect the captain" but i never saw a single Combat Recon game since monday i guess. Was is removed with the patch or what? Hard to believe that im just out of luck after over hundred matches in pvp/coop by now.

Greets, Nash

• Upvote 1

Looks like they reduced the rate at which it occurs. It was one of my favorite modes so idk what's going on.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It was one of my favorite modes so idk what's going on.

amen

• 8 months later...
On 10/9/2017 at 11:02 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Looks like they reduced the rate at which it occurs. It was one of my favorite modes so idk what's going on.

On 10/9/2017 at 5:14 AM, Nash27 said:

My Nightingale Special Module Quest is stucked since several days now. Have to "protect the captain" but i never saw a single Combat Recon game since monday i guess. Was is removed with the patch or what? Hard to believe that im just out of luck after over hundred matches in pvp/coop by now.

Greets, Nash

i have never played it since half a year ago..

Combat Recon was best PvP mode for me,

but there were few faults from start,  not always but still many times.

Hot joining,

bad MM where one captain was a really good player and other was meh.

Also usually it was so that one captain had 4 ships leveled up in slots and other was just with one that was not even leveled up.

I guess we will never get this mode back since devs added new problem for this specific mode - instant respawning of killed players.

Well, it was often weirdly balanced but still fun at times. Like that one time i managed to zap the enemy cap from the spawn with an anamaly generator :D

The mode would suck hard in the current meta though. There would be unkillable Taikin caps, in-your-face-warp-Stingrays would murder every cap that isnt an inty and so on.