REMOVE COMBAT RECON

Like the title says, remove Combat Recon. It's useless lame, boring, points are always low. Just remove it and be done with it already. You have tweaked it to the point of being the worst mode in the game. If you can't remove it, then make it SUPER rare to get that mode. Seems like I get that mode WAY too often.

Feel free to do that but I don't agree with that. Survival is fine imo. You aren't the one ship being chased by the entire enemy team. In combat recon you cant even cloak out anymore. Its a bs mode now. If you could at least cloak and not be seen by anyone including the cap then maybe but until that happens, I think it should be gone.

I hate survival, it's a the weirdest game mode the devs have put in. I don't understand it honestly, you have to play completely different and only specific ships play really well in survival. But anyways.

I like Combat Recon, but i'd say make it only available when there are more than 5 people per team.

1 hour ago, HBZK100 said:

I hate survival, it's a the weirdest game mode the devs have put in. I don't understand it honestly, you have to play completely different and only specific ships play really well in survival. But anyways.

I like Combat Recon, but i'd say make it only available when there are more than 5 people per team.

I can live with that but would prefer max amount (12).

Combat recon is a great game mod, one of the best imo, it just that it became one of the worst since the cap can be killed in the first sec and even after he's dead players can still join so it's basically a instant lose and a waste of time. No need to remove it, just take it back the way it was before and it will be fine

• Like 1

just move survival and combat recon to an "arcade mode" and let the queues change accordingly. I love both modes.

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Combat recon is a great game mod, one of the best imo, it just that it became one of the worst since the cap can be killed in the first sec and even after he's dead players can still join so it's basically a instant lose and a waste of time. No need to remove it, just take it back the way it was before and it will be fine

People can not join after the cap is dead. They may join and cap died after and they havent spawned yet.

Originaly cap never had a safe timer and it was fine back then.

I think combat recon is fine and id rather see survival gone.

• Upvote 1

There's a new meta in town guys. It's called Ellydium. The way things USED to be doesn't apply anymore. With the new meta Combat Recon is a joke, usually. Now, like discussed previously, if there are a decent amount of players, then, yes, it is rather fun. It's NOT fun, however, being chased by the entire team.

21 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Now, like discussed previously, if there are a decent amount of players, then, yes, it is rather fun. It's NOT fun, however, being chased by the entire team.

And how is it different from before?

• 9 months later...
On 9/24/2017 at 10:31 PM, xXConflictionXx said:

Like the title says, remove Combat Recon. It's useless lame, boring, points are always low. Just remove it and be done with it already. You have tweaked it to the point of being the worst mode in the game. If you can't remove it, then make it SUPER rare to get that mode. Seems like I get that mode WAY too often.

no