• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often The short answer is yes, the long answer soon

Posted Images

Just now, TheDerpNukem said:

I've noticed Granite and Wolfhound require Enriched Electrum to build - will electrum become permanently available after new years/soon?

It's going to stay until someone says differently :)

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Nexusbot said:

Anyone has an idea about how often the devs / moderators are checking this topic ?

Often :D

31 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Oookay, better question; will there be an event that yields Electrum? The drop rate is still just as bad as when I was farming for Tyrant, even with all max synergy ships over rank 14.

The short answer is yes, the long answer soon :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tomorrow ,21th December 2017, the Winter solstice starts, astronomically! I eagerly see to the start of the Questions to the developers Winter 2017/18 section

42 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

Is Object NY18 based on another alien ancient technology?

Not atm. :)

The Journey is going to explain everything, thats why its called journey and not shortcut :p hahaha sit back, relax and enjoy the show :D

There is going to be a massive sale for the new years like every year so just remember to drop by.

17 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Not atm. :)

a1e2620c2412d10166f74216f2d7.jpg.b624d8c

"...Most likely I am the last surviving member of the expedition studying the destroyed alien ship on an unnamed satellite of the gas giant MOA-2011-BLG-322..."

fa76cd43138dfa7ee1c09cd1ed88.jpg.7acb20b

"...For the first time a ship of this type was discovered on one of the satellites of the gas giant MOA-2011-BLG-322. The titanic ancient ship was abandoned for millennia..."

Possible a new alien faction coming?

how will we rank up NY18? will all the ranks be available from the start? will we have to unlock the nodes? do the nodes unlock to be equal with our highest rank?

21 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

You'll probably have to buy the nodes with credits and syn.

yeah, the third idea would be the most interesting though, i think that at the end of the event the ship should disappear from the hangars of players who don't have it, it would make it feel a lot more rewarding to have, and it's always nice to see a player in awe at a ship or item they didn't know existed

So far, thats the first package, the other 6 roles are uncertain but im thinking that guards going to be last due to recent rebalance they got, gunships and ecms with guards are probably the last 3 so the next 3 roles would probably be covops, recons and engis, its just a guess unless cinamon-senpai leaves a seal of approval. :D

10 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

So far, thats the first package, the other 6 roles are uncertain but im thinking that guards going to be last due to recent rebalance they got, gunships and ecms with guards are probably the last 3 so the next 3 roles would probably be covops, recons and engis, its just a guess unless cinamon-senpai leaves a seal of approval. :D

engineers are good, engineers, guards, and commands are the ships that i feel should have been in the first wave, seeing as they carry so much tactical weight