avarshina

Corporation Cap by Level

Corporation Cap by Level  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the suggestion outlined below?

• Yes, I agree with this suggestion in general.
    • No, I do not agree with this suggestion in general.
    • I am indifferent or unsure about this question.
  2. 2. If you agree, are the proposed cap-numbers of members in the different classes of coporations adequate?

• Yes, the numbers are adequate.
    • No, the numbers are not adequate.
    • I am indifferent or unsure about this question.

On 9/13/2017 at 11:39 PM, niripas said:

Maybe your timing is off? Also you wrote  that you don't play T3 tournament - that's up to 1500 iridium per week. And actually my second source of iridium after purple slots. 

Well, maybe for you. But you need to remember, not everyone plays on Sundays and wins 3 times in a row.

Some that play, do not get a single win, those who do, are not getting 500 Iridium, but much less.

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

Well, maybe for you. But you need to remember, not everyone plays on Sundays and wins 3 times in a row.

Some that play, do not get a single win, those who do, are not getting 500 Iridium, but much less.

Everyone knows that Niri's stats and personal experiences are not generizable, for different rerasons. He knows precise how all things work out in SC and has ivory league teammates and times to get together to achieve .. and other things..

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

Everyone knows that Niri's stats and personal experiences are not generizable, for different rerasons. He knows precise how all things work out in SC and has ivory league teammates and times to get together to achieve .. and other things..

Lies! niri is just an average casual player! Also everything works as intended!

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

Lies! niri is just an average casual player! Also everything works as intended!

Image result for big laugh gif