avarshina

Corporation Cap by Level

Corporation Cap by Level  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the suggestion outlined below?

• Yes, I agree with this suggestion in general.
    • No, I do not agree with this suggestion in general.
    • I am indifferent or unsure about this question.
  2. 2. If you agree, are the proposed cap-numbers of members in the different classes of coporations adequate?

• Yes, the numbers are adequate.
    • No, the numbers are not adequate.
    • I am indifferent or unsure about this question.

5 minutes ago, Koromac said:

@niripas

Listen, are you telling me that you got 36 beryllium rods in 2 days? Of course, that's not possible, if you haven't had a stockpile of beryllium in your warehouse from before.

No, absolutely not :). I was flying daily missions for activators, I had 7 enriched beryllium rods when the event started. After I got the required number of activators I had 32 enriched beryllium. In two more days I got remaining 4 (1 from open space, 5 impure ones from the daily login, 1 enriched from the mission drop and the 15 left from flying R11s). 

1 minute ago, niripas said:

No, absolutely not :). I was flying daily missions for activators, I had 7 enriched beryllium rods when the event started. After I got the required number of activators I had 32 enriched beryllium. In two more days I got remaining 4 (1 from open space, 5 impure ones from the daily login, 1 enriched from the mission drop and the 15 left from flying R11s). 

My account must be cursed, then. Are you sure that you're not being blessed by RNGesus?

Just now, Koromac said:

My account must be cursed, then. Are you sure that you're not being blessed by RNGesus?

Me? Blessed? You know me. I think I have the worst drop rate possible :)  Maybe they increased the drop rate for the dessie event - dunno. I just squeeze the drop patterns to the last drop :D

45 minutes ago, niripas said:

Me? Blessed? You know me. I think I have the worst drop rate possible :)  Maybe they increased the drop rate for the dessie event - dunno. I just squeeze the drop patterns to the last drop :D

I have to say if you were able to grind that in the time said, your drop rates must be very high. Most of us dont get that lucky.

Explain this drop pattern to us please. Maybe if we understand what is going on, we can improve our "luck"

I used to give out 2-3 electrum plates in one day if i had nothing else to do than to stroll OS, not to mention the vast resources i gave away like berylium and neodium. Neodium to me is like dirt now, you can find it anywhere honestly, gave out enriched berilium and a couple electrum ores just today to a random player that happened to be in general chat. If we would talk all subjectively, OS alone even without a scanner can get you a lot more than other modes but you have to have the know-how or me to assist...

34 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I used to give out 2-3 electrum plates in one day if i had nothing else to do than to stroll OS, not to mention the vast resources i gave away like berylium and neodium. Neodium to me is like dirt now, you can find it anywhere honestly, gave out enriched berilium and a couple electrum ores just today to a random player that happened to be in general chat. If we would talk all subjectively, OS alone even without a scanner can get you a lot more than other modes but you have to have the know-how or me to assist...

Listen, what are you talking about? You can't farm electrum ore or electrum plates in Open Space. I never got a single ore or plate. You need to explain how and where, if true, you got this, even with Spatial Scanner!

8 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Listen, what are you talking about? You can't farm electrum ore or electrum plates in Open Space. I never got a single ore or plate. You need to explain how and where, if true, you got this, even with Spatial Scanner!

Of course you can. From my yesterday dailies:

Spoiler

48f885b50d8113670ba751c6025a9d48.jpg

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Oh how im tired of this second guessing, its because i am fast and very well above average when it comes to open space as a mode. Electrum may need the scanner for now (bery and neo dont) but its a small price to pay if you want to eco-mode the farming process, thing is, I can paste screenshots all day but people wouldn't believe me anyway, i mean you dont as a starter, i guess more electrum for me/my corp members. I'm done telling people stuff they wont listen to anyway.

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Of course you can. From my yesterday dailies:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

screenshot-170610-125003.jpgscreenshot-170727-021031.jpg

but then again, here's some screenies just for the heck of it

I am not in need of electrum. I entangled shards, crystal cascade, and other parts needed for module upgrades. I also need a some desie module parts and bps. These are just a few things I need specifically and trade at the moment is a bit out of control for specific items. Instead fo setting minimums the devs should have set maximums to prevent trolling like it is now.

Until the event which claimed double drops, Iridium used to drop at random after the daily purples. The should have put an asterisk* in there, because the completly removed the drops other than the daily purples. Where can I get the Iridium now to open the bundles I worked so hard to get? Os don't seem to drop them anymore.  I really hate to waste time in os when i prefer to play PVP, but if there is good enough incentive.......

A module I paid ~5,500 gold standards for seems nearly useless since all the drops I am interested in have been reduced. When I use it I the result is 50k credits or a low value item like cpu or processing block. In the end after my mono run i just self destruct. 

Hmm, that's weird.. I don't own the scanner and I am getting them in os. :D Some kind gentleman keeps dropping them in front of me and pinging them and says, your whalecome!

Keep ignoring that facts until the reality hits you like a hammer :007_3:

To be honest I agree with @TheStig_DSX on every point really ..... the game is getting a big [THUD!] achievement soon.

@niripas & @xKostyan I always imagine you all dreaming :facepalm:

everything-is-awesome-gif-10.gif.1a0de34

Keep dreaming.. awesome job! 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, CommandosGrozny said:

facts

Facts: people has constantly been saying that the game is about to die...years have passed after those statements and game is still alive. Not that its on great shape, but all that ppl pretty much stated the same state of gravity (inminent death), with no exception now. I guess thats what kost was trying to say, and from my point of view, the only thing we know for certain; all the rest is speculation. I see no reason on arguing over mountains of spectulation...so i skipped reading some pages :) and didnt do what niri did: spend energy and time trying to argue with reason.

On 9/1/2017 at 4:26 AM, Papitas said:

Facts: people has constantly been saying that the game is about to die..

well, it depends which people say it. there are always people saying lots of things. understanding which people have a clue is the true step of wisdom.

i can in the same way argue, that kosty always argued down all kind of stuff with the same disinterest, and sometimes it took pages over pages just to get his actual personal opinion stated.

same as niripas being indeed quite defensive and jumpy most of the time, with circular reasoning, as if all the argumentation is mostly to himself, as if he has to talk himself into it.

anybody who had to endure me will immediately come up with reasons i present my points in a certain way aswell.

it kind of depends which motivation people have, when they present facts.

in this, i do respect niris and kostys motivation, aswell as the stigs.

btw. i do think, atm. the path they take will take them to dark places. but the wrong decisions are already cast, the ink is dry now.

i just hope if it comes to death, they sell the assets or let them be used for a clone.

on the other hand, i actually dont hope for it, as i find they deserve to keep steady at least, and i hope one day there will be some maturization into a wholistic concept.

after all, in the meantime mechwarrior was way closer to death, than SC ever was, and nowadays it thrives. but they also had a concept dictated by a pre-existing game. or robocraft, which had to pivot two times until it got some steady concept. both are after all almost the same age.

On 9/1/2017 at 0:49 AM, CommandosGrozny said:

Keep ignoring that facts until the reality hits you like a hammer :007_3:

I think this statement is true in all forms. And since time will ultimately tell the truth to everyone, guessing when exactly what will happen is like astrology telling you what will happen.

so-whats-your-zodiac-sign-dinosaur-but-t

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, g4borg said:

well, .

Hide contents

Silent running .. everyone .. nice you show up once in a while ('Menschenskinder ;) ! I (we!) hope in autumn -- coninciding with a massive announced rework -- you might consider to come back and bring new life into this void space with your corp. Its not 'owl to Athens' .. it is Athens (with owls) to Sicily :

Spoiler
Spoiler

P.S.

Spoiler

P.P.S.:

On 6.09.2017 at 7:17 PM, g4borg said:

niripas being indeed quite defensive and jumpy most of the time, with circular reasoning, as if all the argumentation is mostly to himself, as if he has to talk himself into it.

Jumpy only if someone is forcing some kind of stupid "truths". Like people saying "you have to grind for months to get a destroyer" when I met yesterday a person that played 168 games and was ready to build his first one, after few days of playing. Or "it takes weeks of playing non stop to get waz'got" during the summer event when I got Waz'got in 12 hours of gameplay, repeated that experience on my alt and asked few people to verify that for me. Or a person that claims "Tai'kin is unkillable" and then posts a video of him on Stingray with singularity that has a little trouble with taking that tai'kin down. There are things that annoy me in this game (like free syn limit or just limits) but I don't need to convince myself about something  I write a post about. If I write something that contradicts what previous poster said - it means I already verified that spending my time on my normal and alt accounts and what I am saying is based on my real in-game experience. 

8 minutes ago, niripas said:

"you have to grind for months to get a destroyer"

I have to :) As a old player I didn't get free parts while lvling therefore getting getting dessie requires months of casual gameplay for me while forcing me to play certain stuff to do missions

10 minutes ago, niripas said:

"it takes weeks of playing non stop to get waz'got" during the summer event when I got Waz'got in 12 hours of gamepla

kek.

LHHL5I6.png

11 minutes ago, niripas said:

"Tai'kin is unkillable"

Unless player isn't total nab flying in straight lines it's survivability is better than that of dessie aka hardest stuff to take down in game with autoaim weapon on top of it :D 

11 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

.. aka hardest stuff to take down in game with autoaim weapon on top of it :D 

What nerves me a lot is that the Taikin's auto aim missiles (from main weapon) are smarter than most (if not all) missile slot misssile options. Taikin's main gun missiles fly around objects it seems while my octopussies fly straight line into rocks if the enemy ship is getting behind the rock and the rock getting in flight path. Can some body confirm that ? Or may my judgement be biased because of my dislike of the Taikin (espc. its auto aim weaponry)? 2nd the missiles like octopuss don't fly straight out of the launch chamber/cassette. One needs like extra headroom so that the starting missiles don't collide next to one's ship. This is difficult to shoot out of hidden positions. While the Taikin's main gun missiles seem to start straight line out from the ship.

11 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

I have to :) As a old player I didn't get free parts while lvling therefore getting getting dessie requires months of casual gameplay for me while forcing me to play certain stuff to do missions

kek.

LHHL5I6.png

Unless player isn't total nab flying in straight lines it's survivability is better than that of dessie aka hardest stuff to take down in game with autoaim weapon on top of it :D 

Well, the topic was how hard is this game for new players, so... But even for vets - neodium is really easy to get now (daily task gives you 12 neodium for really simple mission like "win 1 PvE"), so you should get your R8 dessie in no time.

And regarding Waz'got parts - not my fault you were doing open space event in PvP - you could get a part on average every 6 minutes in Open Space (and distribution was practically flat). I got in total 17 alien engineer structures.

And I'm not talking about Tai'kin in general - it's still very maneuverable  craft - just talking about a case (which doesn't change that in today SCL session we didn't have any issues with Tai'kins, but yeah yeah "you were in squad and you had assigned roles and..." yada, yada). 

4 hours ago, niripas said:

Well, the topic was how hard is this game for new players, so... But even for vets - neodium is really easy to get now (daily task gives you 12 neodium for really simple mission like "win 1 PvE"), so you should get your R8 dessie in no time.

And regarding Waz'got parts - not my fault you were doing open space event in PvP - you could get a part on average every 6 minutes in Open Space (and distribution was practically flat). I got in total 17 alien engineer structures.

I need the crystal storage, shards and other stuff for the modules. People are gouging trade. It needs fixed. I am barely playing. I spent a 100 bucks and can't buy much for my wazgot thanks to trade trolls. The devs need to put a max of 1000GS and remove or reduce the min price to  50gs. The elidium drops never drop anything related to elidium that also needs fixed.

47 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I need the crystal storage, shards and other stuff for the modules. People are gouging trade. It needs fixed. I am barely playing. I spent a 100 bucks and can't buy much for my wazgot thanks to trade trolls. The devs need to put a max of 1000GS and remove or reduce the min price to  50gs. The elidium drops never drop anything related to elidium that also needs fixed.

I think I've gotten about 4 of those in the last week and sold all of them for less than 1k and more than 500. That one is not as rare as the r8 spec mod ones are for the wuz'got for me anyway. Are you doing spec ops resets and doing all the purple drops? Are you saving your iridium and only buying what you need for the wuz'got? Selling the ones you don't need and buying the ones you do?

I saved up almost 2k iridium and now that the bundles for the wuz'got are even cheaper then its easy as ballz. Dude, I don't quite understand how its so rough for you when you seem to play more than I do and yet its cake for me. Cake compared to a kick in the ballz anyway. XD

Honestly I dont want to pay more than 300 gs for anything. I carefully spend my iridium and get all the purples dots. Most dont drop iridium any more. If any one can track my recent hours you will see I am not playing any where near as much in the last 3 weeks. I have nearly given up.

The reason it is so rough for me is the devs nerfed my everything. Its their game they can adjust what they want. You may claim lies, but I would like to see some other explanation.

Oh and for lulz, I get tons of electrum drops now that i got all the destroyers. Thats enough to push you over the top.

30 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

The reason it is so rough for me is the devs nerfed my everything. Its their game they can adjust what they want. You may claim lies, but I would like to see some other explanation.

5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

0c5cda07859301a765b4f702f703fb33.png

Maybe your timing is off? Also you wrote  that you don't play T3 tournament - that's up to 1500 iridium per week. And actually my second source of iridium after purple slots.