Match Maker is taking too long and is lame

19 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Winning is one thing but having fun is another. 4 man battles are not fun and just boring. Not enough action compared to large battles. I get that you guys don't like randoms but if that is the problem then that is what needs to be fixed. Train them instead of calling them fukn nub. And yes, ik not everyone is going to get it but you might be surprised how many do get it after things finally get pointed out to them.

I'd state the opposite... battles with a lot of people is all about ganking and getting ganked. And there is hardly anything that sucks more than getting ganked in a good fight.

=>Smaller battles solve that problem

Also bigger battles with a lot of respawns and people make the effort of one certain person less important, causing people to fly more stupid and just try to get 2 v 1 trades in order to just gain more points, but no longer actually trying to survive or go all out. Because: "well, what can i do if 11 people are just dying. makes it not even worth to try to stay alive i'll just instead try to get as many enemies dead with rushing straight in their team by testing how much dps my guns deliver"

4 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

I'd state the opposite... battles with a lot of people is all about ganking and getting ganked. And there is hardly anything that sucks more than getting ganked in a good fight.

=>Smaller battles solve that problem

Also bigger battles with a lot of respawns and people make the effort of one certain person less important, causing people to fly more stupid and just try to get 2 v 1 trades in order to just gain more points, but no longer actually trying to survive or go all out. Because: "well, what can i do if 11 people are just dying. makes it not even worth to try to stay alive i'll just instead try to get as many enemies dead with rushing straight in their team by testing how much dps my guns deliver"

I personally prefer tactics over skill anyway. Using the brain over using my reflexes has always worked out better for me.