CinnamonFake

Testing Waz'Got on 9 and 10 ranks (Discussion)

18 posts in this topic

Tested!

The ship look is really nice! look like some kind of shark :007_2: !

About the new weapon:

• first off all i wonder why the waz'got have 3 unique weapon ? (still cool of course), the penetrating plasmais quite a nice weapon similar to the coil mortar(same projectile speed and explosive radius) but base dmg should be reduced due to the fact that the weapon have a lot of crit so it's too powerful for a engie weapon!

about the gravi-wave:

• the concept is really cool and that was something i was hoping to see on a destroyer instead of the repeling beam (wich is useless) it got the dmg a acceptable range and does not one shoot(i was afraid when i read the description :007_2:) cool defensive module but dmg should still be reduced just a bit like 5k instead of 9k

about alien satelite:

• a pretty cool systeme, giving drone to heal allies but i was expecting more when i've seen the ship look who does not really goes well with it's abilities.
  • not broken and helpful

about the ship:

• on live server, a R8 waz'got get shread appart but this R10 version is really REALLY too strong! it's like having a guard (ronin) with 2 brokk healing at the same time :007_2: and because of this i was able to spawn kill a entire team with milfeulle, the ship resistance should be lowered

5 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

The ship look is really nice! look like some kind of shark :007_2: !

Maybe U should visit ophthalmologist - all Ellydium ship looks like if dog eats some spaceships and after few hours he push! And they also fly like they look, whole Ellydium is just anoying part of game - CooP crowns it all...

• Upvote 1

Special Module - Alien Satellite looks like a bird - a raven.

WHAT?! NEW TEST ALREADY?! *insert hyper distorted metal gear alert*- no wait I found it

Yes, testing, right away.

13 hours ago, Horten_IX said:

Maybe U should visit ophthalmologist - all Ellydium ship looks like if dog eats some spaceships and after few hours he push! And they also fly like they look, whole Ellydium is just anoying part of game - CooP crowns it all...

Hey calm down we all have our own imagination

Alien satellites.

Only rushes to allies, (sorrounding ally ship) repair and deals damage to nearest enemies. Should be rushes to enemies, (surrounding enemy ship) deals damage and repair nearest allies.

4 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Alien satellites.

Scavenger drones rushes to enemies and allies, deals damage to enemies and repair allies.
Alien satellites only rushes to allies, drones surrounding allies repair and deals damage to nearest enemies. Should be rushes to enemies, drones surrounding enemies deals damage and repair nearest allies.

Weapons.

Nothing is wrong with Waz'Got weapons but you missing a important question, we need one effective weapon against fast targets and one effective weapon against heavy targets. Secondary effect not really nescessary (remenber this is a weapon).

To be continue...

Well we have the WL-13EL for fast targets...

1 hour ago, SgtSully said:

Well we have the WL-13EL for fast targets...

It only track allies not enemies

Scavenger drones.

Should be remove self damage when activated. I just take a certain distance to repair close allies or deals damage to close enemies, this take time and because this, i don't use in some situations. Aproximity mortar don't have this problem. I don't think it's a bug but fix this.

Weapons.

We need one effective weapon against fast targets and one effective weapon against heavy targets. Secondary effect not really necessary (remember, this is a weapon). I just use my positron cannons in my Waz'Got, you created weapons that no one wants.

12 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Try to kill a good interceptor pilot with lasers.

That's easy as long as your framerate is above 60fps and you have no stuttering and no packet loss (So not me in normally battles, damn ISP).

Edit: Tai'Kin doesn't count as Inty

50 minutes ago, John161 said:

That's easy as long as your framerate is above 60fps and you have no stuttering and no packet loss (So not me in normally battles, damn ISP).

Edit: Tai'Kin doesn't count as Inty

Of course, lasers is the best choice to kill fast targets (sarcasm).

15 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

Of course, lasers is the best choice to kill fast targets (sarcasm).

They are, if you do not have Thar'Kth or Tai,All or Drones/Blaster Turret. At least Lazors are better in an 1v1 vs an Inty then Tri'Lith.