CinnamonFake

Star Conflict 1.4.5b: Vigilant Returns (Discussion)

41 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Nexusbot said:

Hiw long is that event about the vigilant CPU-Parts supposed to last ? 2 weeks or something like that ? Didn't remember how long for the Sirius and don't want to miss Vigilants turn...

It's 2 weeks like the Sirius, do mission everyday and you'll get it(at least you'll get activator)

When building Destroyer modules now you need the previous tier of that item to build the next one. For example to build a r14 photon emitter I need to also build the r11 photon emitter, and same goes for other destroyer modules, way is this. And most parts are so rare cause people sell em for stupid high prices and don't budge and trying to get them from a cache is worthless. All it does is screw us over. Why would you do this, it is a another limit that is bs and should not be in the game. 

4 hours ago, ComradeJedus said:

When building Destroyer modules now you need the previous tier of that item to build the next one. For example to build a r14 photon emitter I need to also build the r11 photon emitter, and same goes for other destroyer modules, way is this. And most parts are so rare cause people sell em for stupid high prices and don't budge and trying to get them from a cache is worthless. All it does is screw us over. Why would you do this, it is a another limit that is bs and should not be in the game. 

Why anybody would  waste all their resources on a R-14 destroyer is  beyond me  ... the Elly destroyer will make the Vigilant look like a frigate ...

its unlikely the elly destroyer will use standard parts; maybe some but anyway. The summer event is giving a lot of stuff. I built all the premies, a r14 and a sp ship this summer already. I doubt that it will be a problem for me. :D

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

its unlikely the elly destroyer will use standard parts; maybe some but anyway. The summer event is giving a lot of stuff. I built all the premies, a r14 and a sp ship this summer already. I doubt that it will be a problem for me. :D

Yup Indeed, the vigilant is the last destroyer I don't have and i'm only 2 parts away from building it so I guess It won't be such a problem to get the elly one. Gotta build them all!

I'm ready to build mine in terms of resources, its gonna take me a while to research how to build it how I want though lol. Its a shame you can't try before you build ;)

I have to say I like the above suggestion of making basic materials available for trade using credits. Lowering the minimums and the tax on GS trades would also get things moving market wise. As mentioned already over 90% of the trade chat is WTS. Not enough GS in the market. The taxes reduce that amount every trade that is performed, net effect negative impact on trading. 5% is high enough.

They took free gs for achievements out of the game in order to boost gs sales.
That immediately shrank the economy for trade and essentially froze all the free players out of trade.
While the recent 300 gs event was a step in the right direction, all it really did was make 1 or 2 minimum price trades available.
Other than the garbage, what sells for the minimum? Nothing. Unless they put free gs back in the game the trade function will fail.
Only the cashers can afford the rare items. The rest of us will do without unless we get very lucky.

Yes, I know. They need cash to keep the game going. we all need cash to keep going. That's how the world works.
A games trade economy works best when all of the players can participate. Right now most of us can't participate.
Russian capitalism creates oligarchs with the State getting a cut. That's what we are seeing here. 
The State set exorbitant minimum prices to ensure that the party members dachas are among the finest.
Remove the trade tax completely and open it all up.
Let us trade everything and let the market forces determine the bottom.

And allow credits based trade as well.

Dastard

5 hours ago, Pylinaer said:

I'm back again with the complaint that the Guard Missile Shield does not work against the Tai'kin Tal'al Launcher. This time though, I brought a video for evidence. If they say missiles, they should be stopped like missiles.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/159620061##

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/34211-taikin-co-op-missile-warning/#comment-405152

there's my thread on it

4 hours ago, Dastard said:

They took free gs for achievements out of the game in order to boost gs sales.
That immediately shrank the economy for trade and essentially froze all the free players out of trade.
While the recent 300 gs event was a step in the right direction, all it really did was make 1 or 2 minimum price trades available.
Other than the garbage, what sells for the minimum? Nothing. Unless they put free gs back in the game the trade function will fail.
Only the cashers can afford the rare items. The rest of us will do without unless we get very lucky.

Yes, I know. They need cash to keep the game going. we all need cash to keep going. That's how the world works.
A games trade economy works best when all of the players can participate. Right now most of us can't participate.
Russian capitalism creates oligarchs with the State getting a cut. That's what we are seeing here. 
The State set exorbitant minimum prices to ensure that the party members dachas are among the finest.
Remove the trade tax completely and open it all up.
Let us trade everything and let the market forces determine the bottom.

And allow credits based trade as well.

Dastard

The biggest problem is that you still have to sit in front of your PC and wait for hours to find the  5% of the players base that's actually buying something at that time. i sold 2000 GS 2 days ago but it was luck that i saw a "WTB" in the trade window just before i went into PVE.. the whole trade system in this game is a freaking joke  and is worthless 95% of the time .. the 10% tax is nothing compared to the  2 weeks at a time you wait to find a buyer

The trade system. The rework was nice, but the language barrier is annoying, there should also be a max price for items and no limit on daily trades. 

And why are y'all making certain items artificially rare? All the destroyer modules have a rare component, for example, the R7-9 Tempest Launcher Rotary gear or the R10-12 Tempest Launcher Blueprint. Why do that? We already have to save up a ton of components, and it really sucks when you're a relatively new player and already spend enough time building the destroyer, only to find you need more monocrystals and a rare part to build a missile launcher! I built a Procyon and found out that the rotary gear I needed was only available for 3K+ GS on the trade market (I've only gotten the container that has a tiny chance to drop it a couple times). I'm about to build the Brave, I looked up the stuff I needed for weaponry and literally can't find the tempest launcher blueprint on the trade market. Not one have I seen up for sale. Why make specific parts so rare? If it were for the ship itself, like the actuators/ship-specific CPUs for R14 destroyers, that's fine, but for a module? Ehhhhhhhh...

This game has been around for awhile, and I'd think that the devs would be trying to attract new, dedicated players. I'm loving the game, but this kind of thing really throws me off...

Thanks to all pilots for participating in the discussion! In the next update, the 9th and 10th ranks of Waz'Got ship are waiting for you, at the moment we are analyzing the statistics and the feedback on the mass test and will make the necessary changes to equipment parameters of this new Ellidium ship. I will also remind about the interface rework in the hangar and in combat, the work on its optimization is in full swing and there are still many changes ahead. And in the future, the long-awaited elite Jericho destroyer Tyrant will, of course, return.

Follow the news and see you in space, mercenaries! ;)