AKmatiAK

Destroyers OP again.

94 posts in this topic

They're OP again since you changed close range damage to x1,5 from x3.

4 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

I want it to go back to the way it was  ..... even 1.5x is way too much for Co-op at +500% damage  plus 1.5x more ... its just wrong

8 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

pretty much. was totally unneeded, they were strong enough already.

1 minute ago, Original_Taz said:

for Co-op

why not change the coop rules then? the idea of balance is not about the coop mode to work right, its about pvp to work right.

1 hour ago, AKmatiAK said:

Destroyers are fine. They would be overpowered, if a 750 m -  x1,5 damage multiplier wouldn't be implemented. Now you need to play smart to get rid of them, as intended.

3 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Destroyers are fine. They would be overpowered, if a 750 m -  x1,5 damage multiplier wouldn't be implemented. Now you need to play smart to get rid of them, as intended.

Yeah, smart, if you use warp-reflector before I reach 750m and if I reach it, you kill me fast with G'thar'du, Gravlens, Photon emitter.

Getting into close proximity is 90% of the time suicide, since the blaster turret / retar'du combo wil literally stop any fighter in one hit and lock it into position.

From the standard ship point of view, covops are the only ships that can deny destros instantly by cleaning out modules, maybe killing is not the best approach, just go in for the cleaning of modules, that makes it much more useless because it leaves it powerless + second clean is (close) death so try going with that.

Honestly they should put different rules against players like every other game ... so we can have balanced PVP and playable PVE

8 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

From the standard ship point of view, covops are the only ships that can deny destros instantly by cleaning out modules, maybe killing is not the best approach, just go in for the cleaning of modules, that makes it much more useless because it leaves it powerless + second clean is (close) death so try going with that.

Blaster turret can fast stop they.

Aand here we go again ppl still think dessy are op...

5 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

but dessies are op

why "still think"? i think it is pretty obvious atm. if you play a few games with an open mind and just watch how the usual ship choices are

it's not like i am complaining. i bet its fun to roll out in a dessie and eat a sandwitch while getting kills and sandwitch others.

they were fine with the additional damage they got in proximity imho, some of them were still quite unstoppable, like a vigibrokk

don't they now also deal more damage in proximity aswell, anyway?

imho, 200-250% damage would be fine too. maybe, apply it before crit, or parallel to, so that crit doesnt get op.

also, with the ridiculous weapon damage some weapons can have, it might seem unfair, but well, those weapons are unfair.

and orca, while in theory, the co might be a good idea, i think that only works "sometimes", given you have a bad dessie player and a bit of luck. and it isn't a big win, if the CO dies, as it is effectively worth as many points as a destro ...

30 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

You have a Tyrant, right? My experience with playing my Tyrant is that destroyers are pretty darn OP ;)

20 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

You have a Tyrant, right? My experience with playing my Tyrant is that destroyers are pretty darn OP ;)

The Archon is OP too .........   SHIELD POWER

Destroyers are thing which totally doesn't fit to the game. Biggest hull strenght, damage, shields and shield regeneration rate and speed as normal heavy frigate. It should be only pve ship. + OP modules

41 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

Destroyers are thing which totally doesn't fit to the game. Biggest hull strenght, damage, shields and shield regeneration rate and speed as normal heavy frigate. It should be only pve ship. + OP modules

You are only jealous of them, because you don't own one. ;P

5 minutes ago, Koromac said:

You are only jealous of them, because you don't own one. ;P

I have invincible and it's op as xxxx*k!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, dessies are not OP. Since Fed router nerf, they are very slow. Only thing that is OP is Vigi lazor and Gthardu on iri sinks. At least with blaster turret we have some resistance against those green jumping fleas.

2 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

Blaster turret can fast stop they.

Crew settings, implant rank 8b.

Destroyers indirectly force team-play to happen, but when it doesn't happen ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ make peace with a loss. It's a huge slow brick that you just can't miss that easily and the only powerful ones are the r14 but since its rank 15 gameplay in there, that means nothing because if you got to these ranks i reckon you know a thing or two and have a few tricks up your sleeve.

If destroyers are balanced, standard ships are weak. Aren't they then?

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Rtard'Gu could really use a slight fire rate nerf

Or pulling force and web size. Its projectile is 200m wide, so its very hard to miss and once it hit you, you are pinned for good when attacker has at least one iri heatsink. At least its very effective against Thargas and Taikins.

2 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

Or pulling force and web size. Its projectile is 200m wide, so its very hard to miss and once it hit you, you are pinned for good when attacker has at least one iri heatsink. At least its very effective against Thargas and Taikins.

Try to hit xxxx'kin using it...

16 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Rtard'Gu could really use a slight fire rate nerf

I wish they were 60 RPM .... I mean why not  if a  recon can go 700M/S and  strafe 400M/S be invisible  95% of the time and  self heal every 15 sec with hull Regen and  heal mod as well and  auto aim a targeting  ball doing  10,000DPS ............ and NEVER ONCE do any Recon ....  the G'Thar'Du Cannon should  fire at 60 rounds/min and have a projectile speed of  3000 m/s base