InfernalSam

Fire support glitching into the map

Recommended Posts

I found this spot in fire support where you can glitch into the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

logs needeed

there's no way to get logs lol, you fly into that section of map thats it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure but the logs may show the coordinates of where you are at all times on the map which could potentially show exactly where you were when you entered so that it can be patched up. Logs are always created whether bug or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, InfernalSam said:

there's no way to get logs lol, you fly into that section of map thats it. 

Press 2 times F11 so that the coordinates gets shown in the upper left corner and make a video again that shows where you get under the map (or make a screenshot)

 

22 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Not sure but the logs may show the coordinates of where you are at all times on the map which could potentially show exactly where you were when you entered so that it can be patched up. Logs are always created whether bug or not.

Nope logs don't have your position so they won't help here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, John161 said:

Press 2 times F11 so that the coordinates gets shown in the upper left corner and make a video again that shows where you get under the map (or make a screenshot)

 

Nope logs don't have your position so they won't help here.

hmmmm Im using a mac so control might be different, also the glitch spot is at the end of video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InfernalSam said:

hmmmm Im using a mac so control might be different, also the glitch spot is at the end of video

Then just check in the key bindings what key is set for Show FPS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skula, This is a duplicate of my post about the hole in the other section about MAPS.

Kormac and I just recorded the entry point.....Hes gonna post the recording so you can see the exact entry and exit point.

Over this past weekend I also noticed the gap is larger then I originally thought too.

Theres a gap running from the spawn in point all the way to the hole I first found and reported, but not a consistent one the entire length of the 45 degree cliffs.  Its sporadic and one can fall into them at any time if one skims along the cliff face as you advance in upon the snipers.  So you might want to check the wireframe models out all along the left side of the map from spawn in to that first upright tower where Kormac records me going into the hole through the snow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read my other post in the MAPS Discussion area.   I always fly with coordinates on, and I indicate the values in that post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.