• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi there! i made this topic for those who like to photoshop some nice screenshot in game and would like to share them, so feel free post them here! i'll start with some few i've done, i hope you'

Daily Screenshot!-->By PapyMcBites  

My brokk

Posted Images

I see Dart... nice one.

I love this one especially. Makes you wonder how much better the game could look if space were just a bit darker. This has a way bigger appeal to it than the current glowing brightness of space in game...

24 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

I love this one especially. Makes you wonder how much better the game could look if space were just a bit darker. This has a way bigger appeal to it than the current glowing brightness of space in game...

True... changes the Atmosphere entirely... makes it less flashy and arcadish and instead gives it a serious and dark touch.

Atmosphere entry animation :D nuff said :D

Dang, that's dedication, I wouldn't have the patience to fly all the way out there in a destroyer...

new (enemy) ship - new rocket main gun?

3 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

Dang, that's dedication, I wouldn't have the patience to fly all the way out there in a destroyer...

I always take my time to find the best place for a screenshot :)

Sadly I have less time these days..

Daily Screenshot!--> just a reminder, everyone is free to post screenies and also send me some (if you don't know how to edit or just afraid to ruin your picture) :wink:

Gz3xZuw.jpg