Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi there! i made this topic for those who like to photoshop some nice screenshot in game and would like to share them, so feel free post them here! i'll start with some few i've done, i hope you'

Daily Screenshot!-->By PapyMcBites  

My brokk

Posted Images

Its a racing ship: we need a race in open space!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Its a racing ship: we need a race in open space!!!!

no point since all ships can have the same max speed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

probably one of the new interceptor

It would have to be the Federation Recon, that's the only interceptor without a new icon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

It would have to be the Federation Recon, that's the only interceptor without a new icon

most likely indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from the size of the two visible seats for the pilots I would asume that it fits into the size of fighter class - not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, avarshina said:

from the size of the two visible seats for the pilots I would asume that it fits into the size of fighter class - not?

now that I look, those seats are tiny... makes me think of frigate scale...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah - and look at the round like satructure in its middle - like a destroyer turret mount point: maybe the first frigate that can mount one destroyer module ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, avarshina said:

from the size of the two visible seats for the pilots I would asume that it fits into the size of fighter class - not?

2 weapons slots :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, avarshina said:

yeah - and look at the round like satructure in its middle - like a destroyer turret mount point: maybe the first frigate that can mount one destroyer module ???

Naa the wolfhound have the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.1.2018 at 10:54 PM, EndeavSTEEL said:

Naa the wolfhound have the same thing

Yes its true I looked it up.

 

It is for re-fuel in space..

 

.. and has 4 mounts for main guns/missile batteries.

 

 

Imagine something like this: a heavy frigate with 1 major mount and 6 conventional main guns like a Long Range Frigate  (4 firing at the same time like in the Saucer ship ) :007_3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.1.2018 at 9:35 PM, EndeavSTEEL said:

a little tease :wink:

 

rMN6xGU.jpg

 

Am I ready? Are you kidding :blink::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, avarshina said:

..

Imagine something like this: a heavy frigate with 1 major mount and 6 conventional main guns like a Long Range Frigate  (4 firing at the same time like in the Saucer ship ) :007_3:

Prometheus_Web_lowres.jpg

 

this would head to a new ship class in that case, and cinnamon said once that we can expect new classes in the future so maybe we'll get something heading that way :).

Still, I'm afraid this would make destroyers completely obsolete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.. I am not advertising this kind of ships, just a fun post :004_2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...