EndeavSTEEL

Custom Screenshot!

hi there! i made this topic for those who like to photoshop some nice screenshot in game and would like to share them, so feel free post them here!

i'll start with some few i've done, i hope you'll enjoy them! ;)20161229161612_1.thumb.jpg.bc6a90d47eb4420170220160701_1.thumb.jpg.a654972b876c720170708012205_1.thumb.jpg.afb652f797f5escreenshot-170220-160505.thumb.jpg.636ba

20170126230502_1.thumb.jpg.c21fdd9e598e020170220154339_1.thumb.jpg.ef035f9488773

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

2 can play this game:

mNYqa9L.jpg

• Upvote 2

screenshot-170513-172655.jpg

me 3

• Upvote 2

I didnt use any editors, plain screenshots.

Ugh, i took that screenie whilst an alien invasion, thus the effect...

14 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Orca is not gona be happy! :007_2:

How do destroy screenie 102 - Brokk edition

Spoiler

UuIVJZT.png

1 hour ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

Personally think that it'd be easier to ask one of you guys to pimp mine:005j:

Almost everyone will argue that Photoshop is better but I prefer Gimp personally. Has alpha channels and doesn't hijack your computer.

The learning curve is a lot less than with Photoshop due to being more user friendly. You can download filters for it too if the ones that come with it are not enough.

Also if there is a plugin for Photoshop then there is likely one for Gimp also.

When I get my graphics card I will try to come up with something for this thread.

11 hours ago, Koromac said:

Beat this screenshot! :576a55a9bca5d_):

OEuLRxK.png

What exactly are we supposed to beat? it is not like you are the 1st to craft WazGot

12 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Almost everyone will argue that Photoshop is better but I prefer Gimp personally. Has alpha channels and doesn't hijack your computer.

The learning curve is a lot less than with Photoshop due to being more user friendly. You can download filters for it too if the ones that come with it are not enough.

Also if there is a plugin for Photoshop then there is likely one for Gimp also.

When I get my graphics card I will try to come up with something for this thread.

paint.Net master race it can even use .psd files and it is 100% free

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

paint.Net master race it can even use .psd files and it is 100% free

If paint.Net is 100% free what is GIMP then? 200% free, Paint.Net restricts the use of certain stuff. (And Gimp can also open .PSD's (which 'bigger' Image Editor can't use PSD's))

3 hours ago, John161 said:

If paint.Net is 100% free what is GIMP then? 200% free, Paint.Net restricts the use of certain stuff. (And Gimp can also open .PSD's (which 'bigger' Image Editor can't use PSD's))

If you need a free photoshop replacement (aka professional work), you invest your time into dealing with GIMP interface, or get a (free ;) ) version of photoshop.

paint.Net is great because it is very simple, and gets the job done, again if you are not "professional". Of-course when you are on Linux, it does not worth the hassle of making paint.Net working on it so you go with GIMP regardless.