HaevyPulsLaser

Sector Balance 7-9 ships VS. 14-15

Hello, hmmmm

why we have often, NASA in Battle withe 14-15 Rang ships, and we fly 7-9 Ranged?

So he can Win the fights, no Problem.

And user, have no Change to win the battle. we attak withe rang 8 or 9 ships, and make no damage on the 14-15 Ships

WTF, what is this, iss this Balance?

A lot of ppl dont will Play PVP Sector, i understand it.

Rang 8 Destroyer, vs, rang 14 Destroyer? win for the 14 Destroyer, and it is not funny for user Player.

I dont know it is exploid, but i think it is not the normal way for a Balance fight for a sector.

Fix this please. 

screenshot-170601-204717.thumb.jpg.d7bdcscreenshot-170601-204305.thumb.jpg.a1662

Update!

Next part, and my Post dont online for all? Why?

Have NASA more pay than user?

Or what going on?

screenshot-170604-225653.thumb.jpg.afbd4

Why he can Fly 14-15 vs. 7-9 ranged ships?

Can anybody say it? And know i think it is not a wonder, he have the 3 middel sectors. Points with big ships. vs. low ships. how is this a good fight?

screenshot-170604-224707.jpg

And the next day. you will see it? :p

We Fly, Rang 7-9 aannnnndddddd NASA???? YES!!! 11-12 Rang ships.

I dont understand it, really, it is not easy to make battle with Balance??????

screenshot-170605-223344.jpg

screenshot-170605-223347.jpg

screenshot-170605-223700.jpg

Hello! As the most reasonable explanation, it could be that you've entered queue just right before T5 was opened for playing. As the result you had been matched with them. Sometimes battles, which are not in the prime time, may be harder to gather.

6 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Hello! As the most reasonable explanation, it could be that you've entered queue just right before T5 was opened for playing. As the result you had been matched with them. Sometimes battles, which are not in the prime time, may be harder to gather.

Then they shouldn't have match at all. Fighting people with much better equipment is absolutely no fun. Even their dread is in disadvantage.

• Upvote 2

hmmm, ok, i understand. BUT! it is not ok. No Fun and it is not good for the user Player. He Play Sector and can´t win. 

German: " Frustrierend " " Nicht Lustig " " Unfäir "

My English is bad, but i hope i can say, what i mean. 

isn´t a good fight, no fun, a lot of Player don´t will Play it anymore.

Why the matchmaker doesn´t works right?

it is a f2p game, you pay or Play a lot of longer for new or better stuff, ok. it is f2p

but, i pay, or i have big sectors, i have a lot of good stuff and the ppl he pay only for "premium" for more credits and and and have not the same fun.

I say it, what i think. This game have a lot of fail Balance in the System. Sector doesnt works right.

You have the sectors, than is all fin. a lot of stuff, Mono´s, Berellium, Neodium. 

for a PVP win. and what can the user do? grinden grinden, 10x - 20x more time for good stuff.

i mean, NASA is a CORP, he is aktive, ok. But the Problem is, he become a lot of stuff and user CORPS he will fight for the sectors, fight withe rang 7-9 and NASA 8 i have only see this Corps, i dont now user Corps it is the same ) he fight withe range 14-15 and win the battle, nice fight!

I think it is not good for the most ppl he Play the game. i dont know what NASA pay or what ever. 

But a lot of ppl think, NASA pay and have what he Need and fight is not a Option. 7-9 vs. 14-14 is not a good fight

i have say it, it is, what i think.

:p

PS: I dont think NASA Player bad guys or so. the most of him can Play and have all what he want or Need.

it is right, Payer have more, he pay for this, ok.

but a lot of Player pay to, for the Premium time or DLC. but have no Chance to become the Sectors.

fly safe @ all :) 

screenshot-170606-235525.thumb.jpg.a191c

Now that is what I call balance! Good job devs! Awesome game you made! :facepalm: Are you kidding me!!?! Alone with brainless Bots against the whole corp.! .... yea.. keep calling it is balanced until all people leave this game.

• Upvote 2

Maybe there should be lobbies for dreads so we can see there are people in queue instead of hoping blindly and so we don't have to vs bots or teams that use the rank 15 cheating system against us. That's right you read it right. :p

On 6/6/2017 at 9:32 AM, CinnamonFake said:

Jim_Carrey_Dumb-and-Dumber-Inside.jpg.1f

• Upvote 2