Koromac

Combat Recon - Captain artifact should decide who becomes the Captain!

Combat Recon - Captain artifact should decide who becomes the Captain!  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you agree with this suggestion?

    • Yes.
    • No.
    • I am not sure.
      0


Recommended Posts

When the game starts, there should be an artifact on the battlefield. One for each side close to a spawn point.

A person who picks it up, becomes the Captain of your team.

You got 1 minute to decide. If nobody picks it up, the choice is made by default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, in that case I am self-destructing. I do not want to play that stupid mode, when a random gets selected in a Tackler and the enemy is in Tier V Tai'Kin.

There was no reason to remove the Captain's countdown timer. This is now twice as worse as it used to be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting concept, maybe it can be reworked into something more fun than the random newb selection lol added for review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good idea in paper but it won't work in the game. A slower ship will never be able to pick it up.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaVi said:

It's a good idea in paper but it won't work in the game. A slower ship will never be able to pick it up.

Artifact would be close enough for anyone to grab, just like a bomb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the distance that a dessy and a interceptor can do under the same time and how you spawn them in ever map in that position?
How do you handle half the team who wanted to be captain but you picked up the artifact before them and they raging.
Servers ping are not equal to everyone. Low ping and you never be a captain.
If nobody picks it up we are at the same place as now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JaVi said:

What is the distance that a dessy and a interceptor can do under the same time and how you spawn them in ever map in that position?
How do you handle half the team who wanted to be captain but you picked up the artifact before them and they raging.
Servers ping are not equal to everyone. Low ping and you never be a captain.
If nobody picks it up we are at the same place as now.

I would just prefer a voting system. Would solve most of problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koromac said:

I would just prefer a voting system. Would solve most of problems.

 

Problem of voting is members of the same corp will vote for their members, so there will be no chance to be captain for users without corp.
 

17 hours ago, Koromac said:

I do not want to play that stupid mode, when a random gets selected in a Tackler and the enemy is in Tier V Tai'Kin.


With random everyone have equal chances to become captain - I know its bad when team captain dies fast, but everyone should have equal chances.

 

6 hours ago, JaVi said:

A slower ship will never be able to pick it up.


This is one of reasons I voted no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.