CinnamonFake

[Weekend special] Discussion

12 posts in this topic

Spatial scanner is pretty useless after mysterious container changes that happened some time ago. i as buyer and owner of such module feel cheated.

There is no need for any discussion. There is no point for it.

13 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

There's a discussion for week-end bonuses now ? o_O

Everyone may have some thoughts on SC weekend sales. So why not to discuss it? :)

Edited by CinnamonFake

1 minute ago, CinnamonFake said:

Everyone may have some thoughts on SC weekend sales. So why not to discuss it? :)

I can only discuss that I have everything and that I don't really need anything at all, except for Nightingale for my collection... which isn't available...

CinnamonFake (Posted )

You're exeptional SC veteran :)

why sell scanners  if  they are  worthless  ..... "(dev's) - lets  see if  we  can force the  players to buy something  - lets  reduce the  open space  drops  to 10% of the  original drop rate and see if we  can get them to buy scanners  ... wait that didn't work .... lets  put them on sale   wait all the  players  that have  scanners  and  cant find  a  blue  container  are  spamming  the  forum with negative  feed back on the  effectiveness of the  scanner  "...... Why do you want to force  the  players  to leave this  game  for  one  that actually gives them what they pay for  Cinnamon ?  your  fraudulent sales  techniques  are  ruining the  game  for  every one...  Learn from the  declining  sales  you have  experienced  this  year and  STOP DEFRAUDING THE  PLAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iridium should always stay doubled if not tripled. Otherwise there is no good way to get the hourly packages. It turns them in to bi-daily packages, held back by iridium.

And yeah the Spatial Scanner is completely useless now.

New dev sale tactic:

Devs: "here, player. Have a free* thing!"

Player: *gets nothing but useless resources at a price that leaves them completely broke after the event, or just the same item over and over*

Devs: "tee hee hee now they are forced to use our awful market system to hunt down the five players who actually got the free* thing! Brilliant!!!"

I haven't found any difference in the Eridium i won from the first victory, it's always a random amount between 20-80, usually less than 40.

And about the caches... i get the same one and another time, so there they are, refreshing the "time to buy" duration :D

Hey, but it's nice you finally added a Delta cache, even if it is only for a weekend.... :004j:

6 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Yeah... And no1 had thoughts on 1.4.3: Evolution Factor

Every time when you destroy our rewards, God kills a kitten.

This is perfect.