Sign in to follow this  
evo888

weapon guides

this is a guide for people who say silly things like that the dag'tnith is underpowered, this discussion is open meaning that if you have experience with a weapon describe how to use it

dag'tnith launcher: this weapon is the ultimate inty-killer, it has guided shots and reduce maneuverability, a good dps, and the closest thing it has to a drawback is slow projectiles, I suggest boosting its range, damage, and heat conservation via horizon modules and supernova charges. a funny trick is that if you have a locked target while running away you can still attack them

Vulcan: the Vulcan is an entertaining weapon, its good dps, and long heating duration make it a good choice for drawn-out suppression, a preferable scenario when using this weapon is a fight where you have already been firing for a short time, sadly there are no simple way to boost critical damage, even though this would make the weapon far more effective, however I recommend boosting its rate of fire, range, and reducing it's heating rate

10 minutes ago, evo888 said:

Vulcan: the Vulcan is an entertaining weapon, its good dps, and long heating duration make it a good choice for drawn-out suppression, a preferable scenario when using this weapon is a fight where you have already been firing for a short time, sadly there are no simple way to boost critical damage, even though this would make the weapon far more effective, however I recommend boosting its rate of fire, range, and reducing it's heating rate

WHY reducing the GOD damd HEATING rate?

20 hours ago, Waiban said:

WHY reducing the GOD damNEd HEATING rate?

because the longer it continuously fires, the longer it is crit-boosted, thank you by the way, these are exactly the sort of questions that new players should be asking

Sign in to follow this