millanbel

Remove or reduce frequency of survival gamemode

16 posts in this topic

It's got to the point where I almost sytematically quit the match before it starts when I end up in Survival gamemode. Could you please remove it or reduce the chance of getting it in the rotation? (maybe rework it)

Survival feels pointless and renders so many ship types and builds useless. It's really only fun if you are in a long range or a few other niche alpha builds.

 

Oops, this was meant to be in the suggestions section. Could a mod move it please?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh it's okay, also, i do agree with the topic.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

am i the only one wishes every game be survival?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It won't get remove, but eventually be tweaked. And it's actually pretty fun sometimes.. you have to think about trolling ppl not just simply kill, like for example dropping a nuke in the enemy team and get 4 kills ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am okay with the occasional survival, but it is indeed almost every second game

and i still prefer tdm over it.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree its too frequent. Every second game or so for me.. Or add another slot and crew because survival needs dedicated configuration and its like we lost one slot.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it a lot but I really do agree that it gets annoying when you get three survival matches back to back to back.

I wish combat recon would happen more instead. That's probably one of my fav game modes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be fine to add some restrictions like weapons with a range over 4.000m only deal 2x damage or such, just to prevent those 08/15 range, range, range builds.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, millanbel said:

I have no idea what this means

I am sorry seems like the term 08/15 is german only. 08/15 basicly means that it is done by everyone and nothing special but nonetheless working pretty good. So what i wanted to say with this is... Everyone who does range build: no skill, no thinking, just copying what everyone does and works.

Btw I started with using desintigrator in survival this was my idea...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flash0914 said:

I am sorry seems like the term 08/15 is german only. 08/15 basicly means that it is done by everyone and nothing special but nonetheless working pretty good. So what i wanted to say with this is... Everyone who does range build: no skill, no thinking, just copying what everyone does and works.

OK I understand.

1 minute ago, Flash0914 said:

Btw I started with using desintigrator in survival this was my idea...

It most certainly wasn't your idea. Many people I know were flying empire LRF in survival as soon as it started.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, millanbel said:

OK I understand.

It most certainly wasn't your idea. Many people I know were flying empire LRF in survival as soon as it started.

And i was that person.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flash0914 said:

And i was that person.

"Many people" as in "Multiple people simultaneousy". You don't have to be a genius to figure out that sniper is the best in this gamemode... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, millanbel said:

"Many people" as in "Multiple people simultaneousy". You don't have to be a genius to figure out that sniper is the best in this gamemode... 

Yeah but in this times sniper rates were just normal like 1 or 2 per time now there are sometimes 50% snipers.  ;)

Well 50% snipers is sometimes seen in doimination aswell, but that's an other story.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.