Weylin29651

I really hate limited availability content

30 posts in this topic

Monos are too rare to make these parts converted into mono. Just by equipping only r13 and r15 ships in your slots while possessing either brokk or karus, you could make one mono per one or two battle.

That's far too much. I won't complain if they do it, because I hate OS missions.

But IMO it'd be more fair if it was xeno or iridium instead or mono.

While we're at it, i hate playing the game at all so i would like instead of monos xenos and common stuff, to drop 100$ bills that i can cash in... smh

8 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Just by equipping only r13 and r15 ships in your slots while possessing either brokk or karus, you could make one mono per one or two battle.

But... that's how you farm mono now... You are flying R13 ship and it gives you mono per  battle or two... I think that the limit is ~8 per day though.

@Weylin29651:

Regarding time limited ships: devs told us before it's a kind of experiment. But I have to say - only one R14 dessie required to be daily online and play. Second one required to play once in 4-5 days and the last one - once every two days. You needed to be online to send ships for A-gage missions, but it's like 2 mins per day. 

9 minutes ago, niripas said:

But... that's how you farm mono now... You are flying R13 ship and it gives you mono per  battle or two... I think that the limit is ~8 per day though.

@OP:

Regarding time limited ships: devs told us before it's a kind of experiment. But I have to say - only one R14 dessie required to be daily online and play. Second one required to play once in 4-5 days and the last one - once every two days. You needed to be online to send ships for A-gage missions, but it's like 2 mins per day. 

I play R13 and yet I'm not getting any monos :( Show me your ways, niri!

1 hour ago, niripas said:

@Weylin29651:

The mono you get aren't because of r13.

Only because you use a max synergy ship above rank 8.

With premium parts transformed into mono, you could get around 30 mono per day if you played a lot + doing OS missions.