CinnamonFake

Questions to the developers Spring 2017

11 posts in this topic

Dear conquerors of the Star Conflict Universe!

This topic is designed to collect and organize the players' questions towards the developers as well as their answers. In order to provide a better overview and easier search, this topics' priority will be focused on game related content in January.

Answers are usually given daily on weekdays. Developers will read all questions, but questions which are not clearly defined, which are obviously stupid, which are lying on the "surface", or which violate the rules of the forum, will be ignored and deleted.

How to ask questions:
Formulate your questions as clear as possible. Try to ask only important questions. Use the search function before asking any questions, some questions may have already been answered.

The following rules apply to this thread:
1. Posts that do not contain any game related questions will be deleted.
2. This thread is not for suggestions. Any suggestion posted in this thread will be deleted.
3. Any discussion in this subject will be considered as flame and offtopic and will be punished appropriately.
4. The questions are asked towards the game developers and therefore only they can respond.
5. The thread will be cleaned at least once a week. This means that all player posts will be removed and the questions will be added to the developers answers as a quote.

will us able to see pilots on their seats or the ships will be still controlled remotely?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Years ago SC has pilots in the ship, but we had to do them remotely operable due to be 12 rated. So no human casualties)

Will we get new medals?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Probably, we have some festive medals from time to time, during events and holidays)

I find a problem in the progression from a Rank 8 Destroyer to a Rank 11.
Now that i have a Rank 8 Destroyer i don't really have any use for it in PvE because i can only have a chance at looting Neodium, surely it makes sense to use my Rank 8 Destroyer to help me get a Rank 11 one?

Q: Would it be possible to allow Rank 8 Destroyers ONLY for use in any PvE Missions above Rank 8 and be able to obtain Beryllium if you have another full synergy Rank 11 ship in your garage?

1)Can we see in the future a small version of singularity cannon for interceptors?

2)Something in program about collision revamp?

3)When can we have a real nerf on thark'th cannon/combat recostructor?

4)The date of the next patch(trading or alien recon)

5)How do they work exactly the League points system?

5)Something in program about stingray rank change?

Why isn't the OBT pattern free? it should be. )))

I wanna flaunt the fact that I play since 2013.

Edit: Also, why isn't it available for all ships?

The rather unimportance of the 3 factions was announced in the blog.

Q: Will the faction model be removed for end game / skilled players > rank9 ? It makes little sense to hop from station to station just to do my daylies (monocrystall missions).

Q: Will we get a missions/assignments market coupled loose from factions' stations?

New market upcoming, private storage hangars for us players/miners:

Q:  Will we get a pirate base in centre of space map (Fort Muerto)?

Q:  Will we see little standard hangars for players pinned to variable places on the star map (on personal choice, e.g. Ice Pits)?

Special Project ships:

Q: Will we see some revamp of the Special Project ships, too? They seem a bit neglected (Would love to see the Phoenix drones reappear for: Octopus, Naga, Minotaurus)

They are nice and real gems, they would deserve some love!

Why does some PVP maps have a max rank limitation ? I understand that some maps have a minimum rank, to not overload new players with thousands of maps.

But why don't r15 have access to all maps ?

When am I getting my Hunter?

OmegaFighter (Posted )

Never

Will there be more role rework ? Most roles in game are quite old now, and would enjoy a rework. 

Is it intended that standard ships are weaker then special/ellydium/premium ships, or will they get a buff to put them on equal feet with the new content? 

Will we have more passive modifier such as Teleportation sphere? 

And if yes, will we be able to assign them to new keybinds ?