CinnamonFake

'Claws Twister' Pub!

On 06.04.2017 at 7:19 PM, Slacktivator said:

IN OTHER NEWS:

lel.PNG.2af883be6004bc4226ad06be221d1427

yeah i knew they'll come with trade system... they are like vultures

So I saved 1400 xeno for the alien recon.
Now I can decide between:
- spend 50 euro on the DLC and spend it (not gonna do because 50 euro is almost a price of an AAA title game) if It would be 10-20 I would do it immediately.
- spend on the tharga if I could (because Im not sure i have enough credit to spend all of them, ahh and waste the license)
- grind for the recon and miss all the xeno during the missions (waste the license)

My license is pointless now because I bought it for increase my xeno income.
I should have learn already I should not spend money on your fcking game. Don't worry I learnt the lesson....

1 hour ago, Gizmomac said:

So I saved 1400 xeno for the alien recon.
Now I can decide between:
- spend 50 euro on the DLC and spend it (not gonna do because 50 euro is almost a price of an AAA title game) if It would be 10-20 I would do it immediately.
- spend on the tharga if I could (because Im not sure i have enough credit to spend all of them, ahh and waste the license)
- grind for the recon and miss all the xeno during the missions (waste the license)

My license is pointless now because I bought it for increase my xeno income.
I should have learn already I should not spend money on your fcking game. Don't worry I learnt the lesson....

NP, they solved the problem. 

You may have 1400 xeno. But you still can't spend them even if you had tai kin. Because many of them requires a unique resources != from xenocrystal.

17 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

NP, they solved the problem. 

You may have 1400 xeno. But you still can't spend them even if you had tai kin. Because many of them requires a unique resources != from xenocrystal.

Yes I tested it on the public test the problem is I can't get more xeno until I spend them. so during farming the recon materials I throw out all the xeno what I gain. Specially good because I bought the license just to get xeno... so my license will generate trash.... thats why I'm mad. I have no problem with the resource cap, but they shouldn't add it one day to another. I don't have enough resource even for spend it on something else. I'm simply just fucked... even if I buy the 50 eur dlc I'm not sure I can spend the xenos because each upgrade cost like 4-5mill. so atm I can upgrade like 10 modules... this is just f*cked so hard.

They should decrease the cap at least in 4-5 steps!

Honestly I feel ya. I only have 399 xenos that I was saving for Tai'Kin but now I can't save any more. Good news though: they made it way easier to get xenos. You still need to do hellish R15 missions, but they are much easier. I just wish I could complete them in PvE.

T5 PvP has gone to hell so fast that I don't even try any more. My K/D has plummeted from its already not so great level just because I simply don't care any more. The games are completely random now. You either win by a landslide, or lose by one. There is no balance.

• Upvote 1

I don't really get, where they are heading with this. 

• Upvote 4

So to sum up the ways you can get Tai'Kin:

1) Pay 50$

2) Grind hourly/daily missions for 1-2 out of 50 needed cabin parts that are dropped RANDOMLY like some sh!t container ideas they had a while ago, so you can't actually be sure that you are getting what you need, which forces players to use the "trading" market system (which in its own rite sucks) and use up GS no matter what.

Basically the new containers that drop cabin parts work like this:

You need 50 total parts to build the cabin. (which is insane like who's idea was that? they need to be fired.)

The containers that drop the parts drop one of them at random.

You need to get a minimum of 50 containers WITH THE ABSOLUTE BEST LUCK POSSIBLE to be able to craft the cabin.

That will literally never happen, so you are forced to sell your unusable parts to other pilots, and buy the parts you need from them, which wastes GS and forces players to use the already hella flawed market system.

In short: unless you plan on paying, or giving your life to SC for the next 5 months, you will never get the Tai'Kin because of "randomness" and a useless market system.

• Upvote 2

Seriously though, we need a legitimate barter system. It can have "shipping fees" of like 50k per item or something, just stop trying to force this current system on everyone. You know you fuсked it up, so stop trying.

• Upvote 2

"Bonus from the crew in the description of modules and weapons is not displayed"

WTF is this? Are we supposed to build ships using trial and error now? First the in-game bonuses to tank and damage which are hard to take into account, and now this?!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Yes. <3 To balance players - vets won't be able to make any ships in the game now!

fixed

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

So to sum up the ways you can get Tai'Kin:

1) Pay 50$

2) Grind hourly/daily missions for 1-2 out of 50 needed cabin parts that are dropped RANDOMLY like some sh!t container ideas they had a while ago, so you can't actually be sure that you are getting what you need, which forces players to use the "trading" market system (which in its own rite sucks) and use up GS no matter what.

Basically the new containers that drop cabin parts work like this:

You need 50 total parts to build the cabin. (which is insane like who's idea was that? they need to be fired.)

The containers that drop the parts drop one of them at random.

You need to get a minimum of 50 containers WITH THE ABSOLUTE BEST LUCK POSSIBLE to be able to craft the cabin.

That will literally never happen, so you are forced to sell your unusable parts to other pilots, and buy the parts you need from them, which wastes GS and forces players to use the already hella flawed market system.

In short: unless you plan on paying, or giving your life to SC for the next 5 months, you will never get the Tai'Kin because of "randomness" and a useless market system.

but...but...trading...

1 hour ago, Rob40468 said:

but...but...trading...

We should have the choice to buy items we want, not being forced!

Another completely absurd thing that nobody talked about :

Leaderboard title. 

You know the Legendary/Remorseless/Top gun? 

You can unlock them. That's fine. But they are time limited. 

You got first in the whole world for a week and got the legendary title? Fine.

But next week, it'll be removed. 

I mean, seriously? That's BS. 

1 minute ago, MightyHoot said:

It's like this for over a year...

Some people are slow to get there ;)

A thread with limited moderation... my oh my, what have I been missing while I have been away?

@CinnamonFake Do we have a forum or do you plan to make a section for the SC heroes where we can write feedbacks and bug reports?

Funny to see the two human spaceships in the mobile game, but I thought it will be visible only during the cosmonaut days.... the design of the ships doesn't really fit to the SC world. I hope you'll turn it into another model maybe... Anyway in a mobile game is still kinda ok, at least it its not in the big SC game.

6 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

@CinnamonFake Do we have a forum or do you plan to make a section for the SC heroes where we can write feedbacks and bug reports?

Funny to see the two human spaceships in the mobile game, but I thought it will be visible only during the cosmonaut days.... the design of the ships doesn't really fit to the SC world. I hope you'll turn it into another model maybe... Anyway in a mobile game is still kinda ok, at least it its not in the big SC game.

:576a55a9bca5d_):

ORCA1911 (Posted )

haha :Đ ;)

15 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

There's nothing wrong with this TBH.

It's just a game.

If there were suddenly a space unicorn in SC, I wouldn't complain.

houTaXh.jpg

I know a graphic designer is really expensive and this was cost like 10 eur from the asset store but still.... They should be better than this....
Its just stupid that half of me feet got destroyed by a ship what is not even able to leave the earth by itself. I mean there is nothing wrong if we get funny skins for events, but for long run I'm not really happy with it. As I said in mobile game its kinda ok, but still hurt my eyes a bit.

@Swifter43021 I'm ok with your unicorn ship as well on the "international unicorn day" :D