CinnamonFake

'Claws Twister' Pub!

1 minute ago, CinnamonFake said:

So, how does the latest patch feel? ;) I mean Trading of course)

Interesting with the new cache containers and increased iridium gains, but with the removal of Neo and Bery, what are we supposed to do? Trade blueprints for GS, then get the bundle containers?

And then on top of it, you make the very weapons and equipment for Destroyers require materials...

This is very discouraging, even if the trade is a welcome addition, it seems the motive for adding it is quite clear now.

no GS for the tournaments :( The Tharga nerf doesn't looks enough but lets try it. They still can use passive modules as an active I think thats a really bad concept.
The trading system looks promising but lets try it.

Welp the cargo containers are confusing at best tbh the rest seems ok

no gs for tournaments is a big ----

i understand to take it out of seccon, but tournament gold will be missed, not because of the income, but it was just always a constant incentive.

trade worked well for me.

wrote it on patch thread, but i still hope the queue stuff finally gets some decisionmaking, proper announcements, remove the deprecated rule systems, and give it more ui feedback in the future right in the hangar.

• Upvote 3

Targem shafted the F2P players pretty hard. The only meritocratic thing in this game became a grind. 

I'm losing faith for this game.

I like the trade system, it drinks up nearly all [english] ragular chat at times .. good sign

I also like the new skin models of the ships Styx,  Achilles, Katana, nice rework!

Everything looks sorted, structured and neat...

48 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Everything looks sorted, structured and neat...

the queue doesn't look sorted structured and neat.

• Upvote 4

I'm a mercenary. Why do i have to craft pretty much everything. Don't we have scientist and such, to do so.

Science News: Restricted Episode - Ariadne contract

26ff76691bd92442c22b7f3e9242.jpg

Hello everyone! Once again this is your eternal science blog presenter Marcus Chromakeykus! Today's edition of ‘Weird science! At the galaxy's edge’ is broadcast from the 28th floor in a cozy hotel bar ‘Prancing Thar'ga’. Next to me at the bar sits the incomparable Natasha Cortes, head of ‘Ellydium Theta’ station security service and simply a charming woman.

-        Thanks for the compliment, boy, but I think you should direct it elsewhere.

-        Natasha, you used to work in the security service of the Empire.How did you end up in ‘Ellydium’ corporation?

-        Show me your security clearance.As I thought, it's too soon for you to know all this. And in general, was ich nicht weiß, macht mich nicht heiß. Hehe.

-        Natasha, we're live.

-        Oh come on!Well hi then, guys!

-        Yes, our program is viewed by thousands of pilots!This is the most popular science program in the fringe sectors! Natasha, give us some insider info, you are the most informed person in the uncharted sectors.

- Kiss-up.However, Conrad asked to be nicer to you. The old fox Artur Gage is looking for pilots to do dirty work for a corporation, ‘Blackwood’. Ariadne is misbehaving again. Or Cybers. But the pay is good. Highly recommended.

-        Is it dangerous?

-        Sitting in a bar with me is dangerous.And that's just Cybers. Easy.

- Thank you, Natasha.I think many pilots who are listening, are already interested. Maybe you can tell us something else?

- Of course.You live here in the hotel, right? On the upper floors there is a wonderful sauna and a large swimming pool with lighting. I have an extra ViP pass.

-        Thanks, but it's so unexpected.And I have an important meeting with Conrad and scientists... I literally have to run right now. Thanks to everyone! That is all. Tune in next week. This have been Marcus and Natasha Cortes. Stay with us!

• Upvote 2

Aeiadne is a cyber? and wasn't blackwood fkd sideways when the AI went rogue? I bet they will pay sht because their stocks probably aren't worth a dime now.

Looks like somehow the Recent reviews section disappeared from steam. If thats an option in Steam's Backoffice I would suggest to turn it back to show how awesome is the game based on the last reviews. The overall review section is good but It doesn't show how is the current state of the game. Specially true for SC since it was released 4 years ago.

By now one would realize how toxic today's gaming communities are, especially the STEAMy one. There has to be some filters and rules before someone gets entitled to share opinions.

35 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Bad reviews are caused by:

> toxic Steam community
> releasing totally unbalanced content *Thar'ga anyone?*

So you are saying reviews were positive before thar'ga? or before destroyers? or before Leagues? or before Dreads? or before OS? or before old sec con?or before frig balls? or before intiballs? or before 0.8? or before 0.7?

Tournaments should be a show of skill and team coordination. It's impossible with all those 7 Tharga + 1 random support ship teams. Ban those abominations from tournaments.

inb4 "Team of Wolf-M can do the same!!!!", no it doesnt. Pack your team in open field and Wolfs will die. Thargas are too durable for that and they can warp. Plus all those energy converters and now shield ignore combat reboots.

so how long until we get a good way of getting iri ? have cache is cool but no point if they can't be opened ._.

screenshot-170405-220105.jpg

3 hours ago, xKostyan said:

So you are saying reviews were positive before thar'ga? or before destroyers? or before Leagues? or before Dreads? or before OS? or before old sec con?or before frig balls? or before intiballs? or before 0.8? or before 0.7?

They made the Leagues Group creation limit go away. GOOD

They have balanced the destroyers GOOD

Fixed a lot of lag GOOD

Reduced queue time GOOD

Improved matchmaker GOOD

Leagues, awesome, dreads awesome. These features quickly became adopted and loved.

Its just these borderline childish changes they make to the game constantly that pisses people off. Every time we ask ourselves "oh god why, why again?! Why throw the game so much out of balance AGAIN?"

FIX THARGA, STOP RELEASING MORE BS UPDATES, TEST THINGS FIRST

29 minutes ago, Slacktivator said:

These features quickly became adopted and loved.

Wrong, none of it produced a positive public feedback

44 minutes ago, Slacktivator said:

Leagues, awesome, dreads awesome. These features quickly became adopted and loved.

What are leagues and dreads ?

15 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

What are leagues and dreads ?

REALLY THOUGH. 

• Upvote 1