CinnamonFake

'Claws Twister' Pub!

21 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

, it's like a perma-ace in the sleeve. Nothing skillful in that nor fun.

Agreed, from similar experience...

The proxy mortar on an anaconda mk2 or similar, so fitted to make it as fast as possible, and some good guard module timing, can make a no fly zone for thargas, even in the overkinetic meta. Doesn't work every time, but if you get in range, it deals pain, and if you are lucky enough, they are arrogant enough to line up one by one and die with sweet private message unicorn tears.

Fun part is, since some people started to sacrifice themselves with such fits, also like those similar to yours orca, the actual diverse classes returned a lot more, with actual gameplay being played! Yay! But a few commands can still kill the toughest guard, and there is still the nice window of posi or boson.

RF being broken, guards can easily dispose of short range em attacks mostly. Besides, that covert ops are as glass cannon to a tharga, as a tharga is a glass cannon to a minotaur.

Vigilant+Brokk however, with ecms, guards and commands, very strong, very very strong.

Still, organized, thargas will dominate in points most likely, no matter what happens, in most game modes, especially if they are smart enough to counter the ships with damage first, still, they are not as easily op anymore. Their weapons still do waaaaay too much damage. And maybe to the users it might not feel tanky, but they are.

In fact, the thing that kills thargas most, is their arrogance, not any class or ship or tactic. Played in a thoughtful manner, it is hell of a ship to kill.

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, g4borg said:

In fact, the thing that kills thargas most, is their arrogance, not any class or ship or tactic. Played in a thoughtful manner, it is hell of a ship to kill.

Kinda my thought exactly. It's not like it's unkillable or anything it's just not in line with the game, that tharga is like a game in a game, gameception lol

56 minutes ago, g4borg said:

Fun part is, since some people started to sacrifice themselves with such fits, also like those similar to yours orca

Which fit are we talking again xD

I like the idea to split middle tier into 2 different tiers. It seems theorically we all get more balanced fights..

On the contrary I prefer 1 hour sector conquest or anything to keep the best teams focused on the higher tier sectors.

I asked something in A&Q devs but got closed right after my answer and anyway it wasn't the place to reply. So i'll just randomly put it here instead of PM or new topic. Cinnamon( i hate cinnamon, got traumatized, i smell it, i'll taste it. Even if there's none and the smell came out of nowhere.) But i like you, the person.

When asked if you'd make uniques for Cov Ops and LRF's i meant like.

Eclipse launcher-Engi

Thar'k-Gunship

Destructor and Proxi Mortar-Guard

Scatter gun-Recon

You keep making new weapons. But those 2 types STILL DOES NOT HAVE ONE FOR THEIR SPECIFIC ROLE.

5 hours ago, g4borg said:

To be honest, you should listen to millan, who in the tackler is skilled as cena, and really cancel your quite arrogant demeanor as he has probably more skills than the best NASA tackler you got

MY5VREb.gif

and next thing you probably gonna tell me is Oregyen is a great interceptor pilot, sure thing buddy, sure thing

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

MY5VREb.gif

and next thing you probably gonna tell me is Oregyen is a great interceptor pilot, sure thing buddy, sure thing

Daamn that hurt bad, I don't know how to defend myself!

Boys, I feel so good as you bang heads!! I just don't play any Thatrga Sharga :)  :)  :)

.. this stupid tzunami will be gone , soon

Im the best player in OS, also the last :Đ

4 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Im the best player in OS, also the last :Đ

I don't know my friend. GGGWolf also is a fantastic OS player. He spent 98% of his time out there and his a closed beta player if i recall correctly. But unlike him you took the time to do guides, now have a twitch channel devoted to pretty much only that. You're the 2 people i know who are devoted to pretty much only the OS. Of course you do other things, but i think you get my point.

Just wanted to pick on ya a little :) 

I like the OS even at this state, it let's me fly around and explore stuff, theres actually plenty to do but until you reach that point it takes time so most people rely to instant-pay modes like loot after matches kind, i play every mode the best that i can, even got among the top players in each from time to time but i prefer OS, it's a peaceful mess :D

36 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I like the OS even at this state, it let's me fly around and explore stuff, theres actually plenty to do but until you reach that point it takes time so most people rely to instant-pay modes like loot after matches kind, i play every mode the best that i can, even got among the top players in each from time to time but i prefer OS, it's a peaceful mess :D

Yep and there is no thar'ga to get in your way :)

Also i'm waiting for the os rework and I hope there will be plenty of new stuff to do out there 

Congrats for your 2k post btw ^^

NXGIYx4.png

Meanwhile I'm busy spawn farming in another universe :p

ORCA1911 (Posted )

ahhaahahahhahaaha
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Milfeulle said:

NXGIYx4.png

Meanwhile I'm busy spawn farming in another universe :p

Haha nice xD

haha, milf u r totally xenoed

tharga mcchicken

reminds me only of this

definitely the official song of the tharga.

• Upvote 4

I would love to see a meme'd version of the video with thar'gas replacing all mention of chicken :) (oh and replace "forced to give up" by "fcked")

I miss Star Conflict. It's a dumpster fire now, but man there were some good times with this game.
It's a pity, since there really isn't anything else out there that makes for a good replacement.

On the bright side, it means I have the time to work on my capital ship business in Eve Online...

Serious question - aside from the disturbingly OP and Pay to Win Tharga, what else is worth flying in Star Conflict these days?

Shotan (Posted )

Dart and Gargoyle. Oh and anything that is called Guard.

People always call the Thar'Ga pay2win.

You can get this ship entirely for free by actually playing the game and not paying a single coin, you know...

I did :) and before anyone suggests I had received it, I can show you I damn well did my quests so shush you mugs =D

9 minutes ago, Shotan said:

You can get this ship entirely for free by actually playing the game and not paying a single coin, you know...

I did :) and before anyone suggests I had received it, I can show you I damn well did my quests so shush you mugs =D

Yeah it's really not that hard to get for free. Especially if you have at least one destroyer already. I have enough mats for three of them now, without even playing. I've just been doing a few weekly missions here and there as well as daily sending out my destroyers for plates. Also had tons of internal structures from new year missions.

Seriously how long will take for devs to fix the fcking broken Thargas?
At least make the proxymortal available again. I'm ok even for gold but its insane that because I missed it on that weekend I have not chance to counter thargas...
Really the new concept is keep paying fast 2 win?

Sorry I wasn't enough fast. Can you please @StarGem let me pay to win?

On 12/3/2017 at 2:36 AM, Shotan said:

You got all the new fancy modules and stuffs that make a r15 rethar'ga OP from day one it got released without spending a single GS?

WoW, just WoW man! That's an impressive ... :)

Why does the team need to add new alien ships when the Thar'Ga is basically an Omnifighter? It covers roughly all roles:

Recon (It moves very fast and turns on a dime, and can blink forward a fair distance, as well as fall under invisibility for a brief time)

Gunship (It can deal immense damage in an instant, often killing frigates in two bursts. It also has a "reboot" that makes it invulnerable)

Guard (It can fly through a group of enemies, becoming invulnerable, and absorbing health, while causing massive damage with a "pulsar"... I've seen half a team wiped by this ability)

So there you have it. It can assume the partial roles of 3 classes at once in one tidy package.

Spoiler

cap.thumb.PNG.389ca6e1242504d055b9328455

"Special Thread" I feel special alright.. The fact that we are writing in a thread directly dedicated to the devs not caring is a bit blunt.

PVP is damaged.. again they have ruined something with a new feature.

Nobody cares about developers if they are not into the game themselves. And if they don't care about making the game great for their community.

And btw. This video is now a meme:

Spoiler

Let's give Claw Twister some attention) So, how does the latest patch feel? ;) I mean Trading, of course

Edited by CinnamonFake

Haven't got my hands on it yet but it seems promising, i'm just realy sad for berry and neo loot same goes for destroyer weapons and modules. This was a bad idea :/

Someone who just got a destroyer(after a whole month of farming) basically get nothing with it. The nerf was a hard hit already now this?